Be the first to like this
Hadoop Training provided Online from USA industry expert trainers with real time project experience. Ph: 515-978-1169 Live & Video training. Duration: 30hrs
HADOOP Training Course: Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/hadoop/
1. Introduction and Overview of Hadoop
2. Hadoop Distributed FileSystem (HDFS)
3. HBase -- The Hadoop Database
4. Map/Reduce 2.0/YARN
5. MapReduce Workflows
8. Putting it all together
1. Integrating Hadoop Into The Workflow
2. Delving Deeper Into The Hadoop API
3. Common Map Reduce Algorithms
4. Using Hive and Pig
5. Practical Development Tips and Techniques
6. More Advanced Map Reduce Programming
7. Joining Data Sets in Map Reduce
8. Graph Manipulation in Hadoop
9. Creating Workflows With Oozie
10. HANDS ON EXCERCISE
The participants will learn the Installation of Hadoop Cluster, understand the basic and advanced concepts of Map Reduce and the best practices for Apache Hadoop Development as experienced by the developers and architects of core
Apache Hadoop. They will also learn the following during the duration of the course
1. Hadoop Ecosystem
2. Best programming practices for Map Reduce
3. System administration issues with other Hadoop projects such as Hive, Pig, and Scoop
4. Configuration Map Reduce environment with Eclipse IDE
5. Advanced Map Reduce Algorithms and techniques
6. Pig and HIVE Introduction
Note: The course will be have 40% of theoretical discussion and 60% of actual hands on
Take Away from this Course:
1. Understanding of What and Why of Hadoop with its Eco-System Components.
2. Ability to write Map Reduce programs in a given scenario
3. Ability to correctly architect and implement the Best Practices in Hadoop Development
4. Ability to Manage and Monitor Hadoop
5. Ability to Manage the different Hadoop Components when talking to each other.
Audience: This course is designed for anyone who is
1. Wanting to architect a project using Hadoop and its Eco System components.
2. Wanting to develop Map Reduce programs
3. A Business Analyst or Data Warehousing person looking at alternative approach to data analysis and storage.
1. The participants should have at least basic knowledge of Java.
2. Any experience of Linux environment will be very helpful.
Checkout what our past trainees are saying:
Recommendations on Facebook - Click here, http://www.facebook.com/ZaranTechLLC
Testimonials on our website -- Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/testimonials
Refer your friends to ZaranTech for their Training & consulting needs and Reward yourself with benefits, http://www.zarantech.com/be-a-friend-tell-a-friend
Cannot Attend LIVE sessions !! - Then we have another option for you. It is called Instructor led VIDEO training. See this Video for more info, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWqzGFPqck