HADOOP BIG DATA Training from ZaranTech
- 282 views
HADOOP Training Course: Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/... ...
HADOOP Training Course: Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/course-list/...
Contact: 515-978-9788 (or) email@example.com
1. Introduction and Overview of Hadoop
2. Hadoop Distributed FileSystem (HDFS)
3. HBase -- The Hadoop Database
4. Map/Reduce 2.0/YARN
5. MapReduce Workflows
8. Putting it all together
1. Integrating Hadoop Into The Workflow
2. Delving Deeper Into The Hadoop API
3. Common Map Reduce Algorithms
4. Using Hive and Pig
5. Practical Development Tips and Techniques
6. More Advanced Map Reduce Programming
7. Joining Data Sets in Map Reduce
8. Graph Manipulation in Hadoop
9. Creating Workflows With Oozie
10. HANDS ON EXCERCISE
About the Trainer:
1. 14 years of experience in consulting / training and mentoring participants on the design, infrastructure, integration aspects in the training.
2. Have trained more than 5,000 participants in the areas of Java, J2EE, Android and BPM and always looking forward to share his knowledge in the IT domain with anyone.
3. Have extensively travelled and mentioned participants in different organizations in countries like RBC [Luxemburg], Motorola [Germany],PayPal [Dublin],GVT [Brazil], Virtusa [Sri Lanka], Damac [Dubai], Rogers Telecom [Canada],D&B, HBO, Micron, EMC, e-Rewards, Maximus [USA].
4. Have assisted and providing consulting to ADP, Diebold, Level 3 Communications, e- Rewards, South West Airlines and other Corporates on their Process Requirements in the areas of BPM.
5. Have been on the Code Review Panel for multiple organizations for their product development efforts and have brain stormed multiple new ideas which have turned into reality.
6. Was a part of the Core Initial Team for exploring HD Insight [Hadoop on Windows] for Microsoft India Development Center and have mentored multiple batches of Developers, Project Managers and Development Testers.
7. Have mentored participants in J P Morgan, TCS, HCL, Accenture in H1adoop and its eco-system components like Hike, Hbase, Pig and Sqoop. Have also been involved in assisting the organizations in setting up their initial Hadoop team.
Checkout what our past trainees are saying:
Recommendations on Facebook - Click here, http://www.facebook.com/ZaranTechLLC
Testimonials on our website -- Click here, http://www.zarantech.com/testimonials
Refer your friends to ZaranTech for their Training & consulting needs and Reward yourself with benefits, http://www.zarantech.com/be-a-friend-tell-a-friend/
Cannot Attend LIVE sessions !! - Then we have another option for you. It is called Instructor led VIDEO training. See this Video for more info, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWqzGFPqck
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views