2. Rasulullah S.A.W. said, “Jannat (heaven) lies under the feet of your mother.”
3. Rasulullah S.A.W. said, “The dust which settles on a man while he is out in the path of Allah; not only the fire, but the smoke of Jahannam (hell) is haraam for those parts of the body.”
4. Rasulullah S.A.W. said, “It is better for a man that a steel nail be driven through the centre of his head rather than if he touches the palm of a strange woman.”
5. Rasulullah S.A.W. said, “I only curse 3 types of people;
6. <ul><li>Those people who do not look after their parents when they are in old age. </li></ul>
7. 2. Those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadan.
8. 3. Those people who do not say, “Salallahu -Alayhay- Wa-Aalahay Wasallam' when my name is mentioned.”
9. Rasulullah S.A.W. said, “A woman who reveals her body, wears tight fitting clothes and flirts with men other than her husband won’t even have access to the fragrance of Jannah (heaven).”
10. Rasulullah S.A.W said, “An intelligent person is one who is constantly thinking about and preparing for death.”
11. “ Funny how we believe what the newspapers say ... but question what the Qu'ran says.”
12. “ Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven ... provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Qur’an says.”
13. “ Funny how someone can say 'I believe in Allah' ... but still follow Shaitaan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in Allah).”
14. “ Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire ... but when you start sending messages regarding Allah, people think twice about sharing.”
15. “ Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace ... but the public discussion of Allah is suppressed in the school and workplace.”
16. Are you laughing?
17. "Funny how when you go to forward this message ... you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them."
18. “ Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me ... than what Allah thinks of me.”
19. Are you thinking? Will you share this with people you care about? Or not?
20. During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally it is only 1 minute) All you have to do is the following: You simply say "A prayer" for the person that sent you this message. Next, you send this message to everyone you know.
21. In a while, more people will have prayed for you and you would have obtained a lot of people praying for others. Next, stop and think and appreciate Allah's power in your life, for doing what you know is pleasing to Him.
22. "Yes, I love Allah. Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior. Allah keeps me going day and night. Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength.“