AIRPORTS OF PAKISTAN
The total number of public airports are 43.
The total number of airports are 95.
The total numbers of domestic airports are 31.
The total numbers of international airports are
• Abbottabad Airport is an airport located
near Abbottabad, a city located in the
province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan.
• Bahawalpur Airport is situated 2 nm (3.7 km)
from the city centre of Bahawalpur, in lower
Punjab. The airport mainly caters the city of
• Bannu Airport is situated 6 nm (11 km) west of
the city center of Bannu, in Khyber-
Pakhtunkhwaprovince of Pakistan.
• It is not as large as other airports of Pakistan,
as it is built to provide services to the people
of Bannu and its adjacent areas.
• Bawalakot Airport is located
at bawalakot in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
• Khanqah Sirrajia Airport is an airport located
near Kundian, a city in the province of
Punjab in Pakistan.
• . Presently, no passenger airline serves this
• It is only used by VVIP passengers who arrive
there via Government helicopters.
• Chilas Airport is located at Chilas, a town in
the Northern Areas of Pakistan. It is not being
used by any passenger airline
• Chitral Airport is a small domestic airport
situated 2 NM (3.7 km) north of the city
centre of Chitral, in Khyber-
Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
• Dalbandin Airport is a small domestic airport
located at Dalbandin, in
the Balochistan province of Pakistan. There
are two weekly Fokker flights of PIA to/from
Dera Ismail Khan Airport
• Dera Ismail Khan Airport or D. I. Khan
Airport is situated 10 km away from the city
centre of Dera Ismail Khan, a city in Khyber-
Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
• The airport is the only airport, beside Bannu
airport, which connects the southern districts
of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa with other parts of
• Gilgit Airport is a small domestic airport
situated 1.25 nm (2.3 km) east of Gilgit, a city
in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan.
• The city of Gilgit is one of the two major hubs
for all mountaineering expeditions in the
Northern Areas of Pakistan.
• The Hyderabad Airport of Pakistan is
a domestic airport in Hyderabad, the second-
largest city in the Sindh province.
• PAF Base Shahbaz is located at Jacobabad, in
the Sindh province of Pakistan. It is a military
base, operated by the Pakistan Air Force, as
well as a civilian airport.
• Jiwani Airport is situated 10 km away from the
city centre of Jiwani in Balochistan. It is not a
major airport of Pakistan
• Khuzdar Airport is situated at 5 km away from
city centre of Khuzdar, Balochistan, Pakistan.
• It is not as large as the other airports in
Pakistan, as it operates to cater mainly to the
population of Khuzdar.
Lahore Walton Airport
• Walton Airport is situated near Model Town,
10 km (6 mi) from the city centre of Sialkot,
the city of the Punjab province in Pakistan.
• Moenjodaro Airport is located at Mohenjo-
daro, Sindh, Pakistan.
• Muzaffarabad Airport is a domestic airport,
located at Muzaffarabad, Kashmir, Pakistan.
• Shaheed Benazirabad (Nawabshah) Airport is
located at Nawabshah (now renamed
as Shaheed Benazirabad), Sindh, Pakistan.
• Ormara Airport is a domestic airport, located
at Ormara, Balochistan, Pakistan.
• Panjgur Airport is a domestic airport, located
at Panjgur, Balochistan, Pakistan
• Parachinar Airport is an airport located
in Parachinar, FATA, Pakistan. Located at about
a 25 minute drive from the center
• Pasni Airport is a domestic airport, located
at Pasni City, Balochistan, Pakistan.
Saidu Sharif Airport
• Saidu Sharif Airport is an airport in Pakistan. It
is situated near the Swat River and between
villages of Dherai and Kanju in Khyber-
• The airport was built in 1978, and two flights
take place daily: one from this airport to
Peshawar International Airport and the other
to Islamabad International Airport.
Sehwan Sharif Airport
• Sehwan Sharif Airport is located at Sehwan
Sharif, Sindh, Pakistan.
• Sibi Airport is a domestic airport located
at Sibi, a city in the Balochistan province
• Sindhri Airport is located at Sindhri, a town in
the Mirpurkhas District of the Sindh province
Skardu Airport is a small domestic airport,
located at Skardu, Northern Areas, Pakistan
• Sui Airport is located at Sui in
the Balochistan province of Pakistan
• Sukkur Airport is a domestic airport situated
about 8 km away from the city centre
of Sukkur in the Sukkur District in
the Sindh province of Pakistan.
Tarbela Dam Airport
• Tarbela Dam Airport is located near the Indus
River in the Haripur District of Khyber-
Pakhtunkhwa and is part of the Tarbela
• Zhob Airport is a small domestic airport
located at Zhob, Balochistan, Pakistan. It is a
smaller airport and caters mainly to the
population of Zhob and surrounding
• 1 Dera Ghazi Khan international airport
• 2 Faisalabad International Airport
• 3 Gawadar International Airport
• 4 Benazir Bhutto International Airport
• 5 Karachi Jinnah International Airport
• 6Lahore Allama Iqbal International Airport
• 7 Multan international Airport
• 8 Peshawar Bacha Khan international Airport
• 9 Quetta international airport
• 10 Shaikh Zayed International airport
• 11 Sialkot International Airport
• 12 Turbat International airport
Benazir Bhutto International Airport
• Benazir Bhutto International Airport is the
third-largest airport in Pakistan, serving the
capital Islamabad and its twin
city Rawalpindi in the province of Punjab.
• Previously known as the Islamabad
International Airport, it was renamed after the
late Pakistani leader Benazir Bhutto.
Dera Ghazi Khan international airport
• Dera Ghazi Khan international Airport or D. G.
Khan int. Airport is situated 15 kilometres
(9.3 mi) away from the city centre of Dera
Ghazi Khan, Punjab, Pakistan.
Faisalabad International Airport
• Faisalabad International Airport is situated on
Jhang Road, 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) away from
the city centre of Faisalabad, in
the Punjab province of Pakistan. It is not as
large as the other airports in Pakistan,
Gawadar International Airport
• Gwadar International Airport is a domestic
and international airport situated 14 km (9
miles) north of the city centre of Gwadar, in
the Balochistan province of Pakistan.
Karachi Jinnah International Airport
• Jinnah International Airport is Pakistan's
largest international and domestic airport.
Located in Karachi, it is named
after Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of
Lahore Allama Iqbal International
• Allama Iqbal International Airport is the
second largest civil airport in Pakistan,
serving Lahore, the capital of Punjab province.
• Originally known as Lahore International
Airport, it was renamed in 2003 for Allama Sir
Multan International Airport
• Muhammad Bin Qasim International Airport is
an airport situated 10 km away from the city
centre of Multan in Punjab, Pakistan. It is not
as large as the other airports in Pakistan, as it
operates to cater mainly to the population of
Peshawar Bacha Khan international
• Bacha Khan International Airport previously
called Peshawar International Airport, is
an international airport located in the city
of Peshawar in the Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
• Located about a 10-minute drive from the
centre of Peshawar, it is the fourth busiest
airport in Pakistan.
Quetta international airport
• Quetta International Airport is located at Quetta,
the provincial capital of Balochistan, Pakistan.
• The airport is the fourth highest airport in
Pakistan (1605 meters above sea level).
• It is second largest airport in south region of the
country, however the largest for the province
• It is situated 12 km south-west of the city spread
over an area of 35 acres (140,000 m2).
Shaikh Zayed International airport
• Shaikh zayed international air port is near rahim-yar-khan.
Sialkot International Airport
• Sialkot International Airport is situated 14 km
(8.7 mi) west of Sialkot in the Sialkot
District of Pakistan. It has the distinctions of
being the first privately owned public airport
in Pakistan and South Asia and of having the
longest runway in Pakistan.
Turbat International airport
• Turbat International Airport is located
at Turbat, Balochistan, Pakistan. It has the
largest land area within the province of
Balochistan. It is the second largest airport,
after Quetta International Airport. The airport
is located 5 km South of the city.