An update on the status of the Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing. We publish articles on search, social media, website design and usability and all aspects of digital and interactive marketing.
What is Interactive Marketing?
Interactive Marketing (IM) is often facilitated by
technology, allowing the ability to address
individual customers personal level by gathering
and remembering their unique responses.
Interactive marketing is a conversation, not a
one-time event or transaction.
" to address substantive issues in
interactive, relationship, electronic, direct
and multi-channel marketing and
marketing management. With its origins in
the discipline and practice of direct
marketing, the journal aims to publish
progressive, innovative and rigorous
scholarly research for marketing academics
Some JRIM Facts
• Emerald Journal
• 33,191 Full Text Journal Downloads in 2011, increasing
• Published Quarterly
• Strong “second” Journal in the field
• Three to six month process (124 day average)
• Listed in Cabell’s
• Indexed in Scopus 2012 Impact Factor 1.09
• 35% acceptance rate, publish 16 papers per year
• Receive 70-80 papers a year
• Have three special issues in progress
• Friendly to technology papers
• Debra Zahay, Aurora
• James Martin, Development
• Consider joining Editorial board for free