Time 8.55 – 10.25 AM
Class 1 AMAL
Topic Computer Parts and Components
Focus Overview of the computer system
Learning Outcome 1. Identify main component in the computer system:
e) System Unit
2. State the functions of the main components in the computer
3. Explain briefly the data processing cycle of a computer
1. Showing the main components of the computer system.
2. Labelling the main components of the computer system in a
wordsheet to be kept in the portfolio.
3. Carrying out brainstorming session on the functions of the
main components of the computer system.
4. Drawing and explain the data processing cycle of the
computer system on a paper and to be kept in the portfolio.
Teaching Aids Monitor, Keyboard, Speaker, Mouse and system unit
Reflection Student give full cooperation and active in P & P process.