Position Summary: Order Management Billing Maintenance Representative will be responsible for managing the invoice creation process, via various means of invoicing customers. Representative will be accountable for ensuring sales orders are invoiced accurately and timely. Representative will also be responsible for assisting in all Billing Maintenance and Records Management functions. Qualifications and Requirements Primary Accountabilities include but are not limited to: • Reconciliation of orders against invoices • Adherence to customer and financial requirements for on-line invoicing • Maintaining organized files of orders that requires specialized invoicing • Responsible for logging orders invoiced via specialized means and working with AR to review outstanding POs that require invoicing • Responsible for ensuring all proper documentation is associated to orders • Review of all government orders; and invoicing standards compliance • Update and maintain master file of customers that require specialized invoicing services • Responsible for ensuring all internal and external audit requests are fulfilled in a timely manner • Scan and link documents to internal database • Scan various types of documents for electronic retention of hard copy documents • Execute and analyze quality control reports to ensure control adherence • Must be able to organize daily tasks across multiple Order Management functions to ensure that issues are researched and resolved in a timely manner • Ability to communicate status to managers in a timely manner • Complete assigned tasks as they relate to special projects • Required to work month/quarter end
Qualifications: (Knowledge, skills, abilities) Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, follow through and record keeping skills are critical. High School Diploma and 2-3 years relevant experience required. Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, and maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards team members and customers. Effective and professional demeanor in conducting conversations with team members and customers required.
Interviewing and Selection Sample Job Description from Citrix Website
Coping with stressful situations and interpersonal conflicts
1. Tell me about a time when you had to cope with strict deadlines or time demands. Give me an example.
3. When have you had to cope with the anger or hostility of another person? Be specific.
4. It is not unusual to be in a setting at work that will be physically demanding or hazardous. Tell me about a time when you were able to do a job in spite of difficult conditions.
5. Sooner or later we all deal with interpersonal conflict or personal rejection at work. Give me an example of a time when you had to cope with these demands.
6. Tell me about a team member from whom it was tough to gain cooperation. How did you handle the situation?
Motivating others and Leadership skills
1. Give me an example of a time when you used facts and reason to persuade another person to take action.Be specific.
2. Even though the use of authority in a leadership role is not popular, it IS necessary in some situations. Give me and example of some situation when you used your authority to influence anotherindividual. Be specific.
3. Organizations are built on the principle of delegation. Give me an example of the greatest success you ever had in the use of delegation. Take time to think of the best example you can and be specific in describing it.
4. Instead of simply using authority to influence another individual, it is sometimes desirable to lead other persons by setting a positive example
Initiative/ Action Oriented
1. Give me an example of a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to get a job done.
2. Can you tell me about a job experience in which you had to speak up and tell other people what you thought or felt?
3. Tell me about times when you seized the opportunities, grabbed something and ran with it yourself.
4. Have you ever started something up from nothing – give an example?
5. Give me a specific example of something you did which helped build enthusiasm in others
Interviewing and Selection
Answer: Situation/Task Action Result STAR answer format 1. Question: __________________________________________ Interviewing and Selection 2. Question: ____________________________________________ Answer: Situation/Task Action Result
Interviewing and Selection Follow-Up Questions for Complete STARs Situation or Task Questions Describe a situation when… Why did you…? What were the circumstances surrounding…? What was the most memorable time when that happened? Describe what led up to that. Could you give me a specific situation in which you used that approach? What caused you to…? When was that? Who was that customer (coworker, team member)? What were you reacting to? What was your part of the project,and how did you handle it? Action Questions Exactly what did you do? Describe specifically how you did that. What did you do first? Second? Describe your specific role in the project. Walk me through the steps you took. How were your actions different here from…? How did you react? Result Questions What was the result? How did it work out? What problems/ successes resulted from…? What feedback have you gotten? How did that affect…? How were these outcomes directly related to what you did? How did you know that what you did was effective? Follow-Up Questions To Turn False STARs into True STARs Can you give me a specific example of when this recently happened? Describe one particular time when… Walk me through the process step by step, explaining what your role was. Exactly what part did you play? Follow-Up Questions To Obtain Additional STARs Compare this situation to one in which you… Can you describe another time when you… How about another example of…