- Position yourself as the expert.
- Develop solid relationships with other.
- Increase exposure to social media.
- Build contacts with bloggers.
- Boosts your brand and reputation.
- Increase exposure in the search engines.
Join and Engage
* keyword phrase + forum
Use Link Roundups
Go to Google and type in the following search queries:
“Daily Link Roundup”
“Weekly Link Roundup”
“Monday Link Roundup”
“Friday Link Roundup”
If you want to find blogs that are specifically related to your
market, then you can add a modifier. Something like:
"Weekly Link Roundup" + marketing
“Weekly Link Roundup” + moms
“Weekly Link Roundup” + parenting
You can also search in http://blogsearch.google.com
Social Networking Site
- Building your own
- Add an embed code to let others re-post it
- Borrowing one from someone else
- Add social media buttons
- Add your URL within the infographics
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.