2. California King Snake California king snake eat rattlesnakes because they are immune to their venom.
3. WallarooWallaroo’s usually live in rocky slopesof the high country were they will hideand rest during the day and come out to eat grass and small scrubs at night.
4. Polar Bear• Some ways how polar bears adapted to rock climbing is that they have roughened, thickened soles on its hind feet to help give it extra protection and grip for climbing up and down rocky slopes
5. Platypus Platypus adapted to the time they spend under water by having webbedfeet, a flat tail covered with dense water proof fur, and 2 eye lids for protection.
6. Squirrel Monkeys• Squirrel monkeys live in central and south America• Squirrel Monkeys eat baby bird eggs and mostly fruit.
7. Red Panda• Red Pandas adapted to eating bamboo by having an extra thumb which is an enlarged bone. That helps the panda eat bamboo.