1. Interpersonal Attraction
Topic definition: Interpersonal attraction is defined as the evaluation one person makes of
another along a dimension that ranges from strong liking to strong dislike. (Baron and
Hypothesis: What influences a person when choosing a life partner?
Qualitative and quantitative: Qualitative is important when trying to obtain someone’s
opinion, we can directly ask what feature/characteristic is important to you? Why is it
important? Quantitative is required when asking a person to what degree they were
attracted to another and also when asking how important a certain feature that may cause
them to become attracted is.
1) Online and details research are done for the survey.
2) A group discussion is prepared to distribute the questions to participants for this
3）Survey sheets are prepared based on detailed researches and our discussion.
4) Participants will get to understand more about this survey before they do all these
5) Participants will have chance to withdraw the data and final result are collected.
6) Analyze the result and interpret it.
7) The graphs are plotted based on the result that have got.
8) The final report is finalized.
1) Participants will be informed and get to know the the aim, objectives of this surveying
before they start to participate into this.
2) We will responsible to answer any questions of participants and make sure they tell the
truth base on their thought.
3) Participants have chance to withdraw and end this survey if they want to.
4) We will put fully concern and make sure participants won't get any harm, frighten and
5) Participants will participate by volunteer and without any forcing.