Transcript of "Y&R Puerto Rico | Digital Portfolio"
A full-service advertising agency, Young & Rubicam is always among
the top three agencies in creative reputation, size and billings.
“Understand through discipline; compel through imagination.”
– Raymond Rubicam
• “Resist the usual.” – Raymond Rubicam
• Achieve results through single-minded creative, based on ideas, not
relying on executions.
• Use creativity as the biggest multiplier of a client’s budget.
Present in everything we do:
Part of the WPP Global Network, we are guided by a multinational
perspective, but with a deep understanding of the local marketplace.
A solid Latin America network.
Interactive efforts are always integrated in our
agency’s strategic mix. Digital is part of any 360º
campaign we develop for our clients.
Social Media Strategies & Management
Website Design & Development
Customized Web-Based Applications (B2B, B2C)
Online Banner Campaign Development & Management
Mobile / Tablet Applications
Content Management Systems (CMS)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Usability Assessment & Information Architecture
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions
Data Management & Mining
Rich Media Banner Campaign | Client: Mazda
• 2009 Gold Cúspide Award
• 2009 SME Web Awards Finalist
• We leveraged on a functionality any web visitor needs and
knows how to use: dragging down the browser’s scroll bar,
equaled how the Mazda 3 lowered its gas consumption.
• As our advertisement became the scroll bar, 100% of
Vocero.com’s users interacted with the banner, thus earning
our banner the highest visibility and interaction any online
advertisement could possibly have.
• Create and maintain consumer engagement, through highly
witty and relevant posts.
• Incite conversations, likes, and sharable material that would
spread the brand’s voice across Facebook friends.
• Generate strategies to keep our audience interested, as well as
increase our fanbase.
Heineken Facebook Page
Social Community Management | Client: Heineken / Méndez & Co.
• Among Heineken globally, we have managed to make Puerto
Rico have the 18th Heineken Facebook Fanpage with the
most fans, totaling 46,010 active fans.
• We have increased our fanbase’s interactivity with the
brand’s posts. Other countries tend to have an average of
0.50% feedback on their communications; we have managed
to increase user interactivity to an average range of 5 to 7%.
• Heineken Puerto Rico is the Facebook page with the second
highest fanbase in the beer category.
• Create a fun and witty 360º strategy to incite fans to visit as
many Heineken venues as possible – a barhopping, if you will–,
as well as various events throughout the Island (including the
Ventana al JazzFest).
• We created a Facebook page where, those fans who would do
the most check-in’s in designated locations, would win prizes.
• We took the experience to a whole new level, by creating a real-
time video feed of the You Are Here events. This way, all fans
could digitally “be there” in the party, and share in on the fun.
You Are Here
Integrated Promo: Facebook App, Mobile Web, Online Banner Campaign
Client: Heineken / Méndez & Co.
Online Banner Campaign
• In less than a month, more than 900 check-in’s were made
across the Island.
• At the height of this promotion, You Are Here was the 5th
Heieneken app most interacted, making it a very effective
effort within Heineken global.
In less than three months, this promotion earned Heineken:
• 7,422 New fans
• 46,698 Visits
• 32,146 Absolute Unique Visitors
Video will play automatically.
• Awarded with Bronze in Festival Caribe
• Rather than showing a banner with the product and its
advantages, we created an environment where the user could
actually experience how easy the H1N1 virus could be spread
(“just touch”), and learn how equally easy he/she could be
protected (“wash your hands with Protex”).
- The communication was so efective, Protex soaps sold out in
record time right after the banner was launched.
• Create awareness of the first Android smartphone that
contained Google Search Integration.
• Execute a strategy that would easily show the user what Google
Search brings to their every day mobile phone use.
• Present this smart phone as an exclusive asset offered only by
Rich Media Banner Campaign | Client: T-Mobile
• By running this rich media “takeover” banner in Puerto Rico’s
most visited website (Endi.com), our product had a extremely
• The manner in which the banner took over the page, and
allowed the actual news in Endi to be seen through the
phone’s screen, showed how now your smartphone allowed
you to better find the same information you would normally
access through a desktop computer, but on the go.
Mobile App (iPhone & Android)
services, the app
automatically sends a push
notification with the nearest
Bacardí spots and events.
- Bacardí venues are
mapped in Google Maps.
- If your friends are also
registered in the app, you
can view if they’re in Bacardí
-Complete integration with
Facebook, whereby it shows
all the wall posts, images
and videos that are
uploaded to Facebook.
- Includes many recipes for
cocktails with Bacardí.
• Bacardí PR ranked as the 5th
“most liked page” in Puerto Rico,
according to a study done by El
• Even after earning that high
position,our fan base keeps
growing and interacting with our
brand every day.
• We still hold 5th place, with a
current total of 118,340 fans.