2. Vision & Mission To build a collaborative dynamic demand driven integrated supply chain model witch aims to deliver the best in apparel design, trend & innovation with faster time to market & at competitive costs.
3. ABOUT US MBKYSL GROUP is a Large participant in Industrial and Economic Development of Bangladesh Displays excellent performance in the fields of composite textile comprising of Knitting, Dyeing, Finishing & Garments. We entered unto business areas as a manufacturer and reputed Exporter of Woven fabrics in the year 1986 and we started our ready made garments unit in year 2004. Since then we have never looked back. By dint of our hard work & sincerity we have been able to achieve the confidence of dignified buyers of United States of America, Canada , Denmark , Germany , Sweden , Netherlands , Norway and other members of the European Union. Our Project has been enriched with latest modern machinery. Our per day dyeing capacity is 6.00 tons & garments per day T-shirt /Tank Top /Polo shirt 20,000 Pcs . We produce all kinds of knitted items. The Project is organized with a team of highly expert and efficient Management and enough capable to serve the need of all types of knitted garments of 21th century. We are keeping our utmost interest to work with your Company. We have set up a lot of latest Machines for giving you the best quality as per your requirements. Our machines especially of high quality of knitting/dyeing with high-pressure Winch and compacting Calender machine (Tube-Tex Brand). Controlling the shrinkage from 0 to 3% . It just Started business with basic T-shirt now it exports different items of knitwear for all groups and ages. It is a 100% export-oriented ready-made knitwear garments. With a team of competent and professionals Versatile Apparel is using state-of-the art manufacturing facilities, specializing in making knitwear's. Versatile Apparel has an adequate varieties of fabric samples. We encourage our potential buyers to ask us for samples so that they can have an idea of the product and its workmanship. Versatile Apparel is to provide superior customer services to its valued clients in order to satisfy their needs a step further than the market.
4. Our Products Knit Unit (Factory Tour) firstname.lastname@example.org & CC to email@example.com Contact The company is committed to taking steps to modernize all aspects of garment making technology in order to ensure the highest quality standards expected by the high profile company clientele. Advantages/Recent Developments We have modern & up to date printing and embroidery facilities. Other Facilities Fabrics sourced from Local Market as well as from international market are used as raw materials. Material used for Production Process Technically updated Sewing Machines, Suction Based Steam Press, Boilers, Bar Tack, Over Lock, Flat Lock, Feed of the Arm, Kansai special, Button hole, Button stitch machine, sourced from the reputed makers such as Juki, Brother, Pegasus are used. Machinery, Equipment Used and Production Process Product range & Production 1950 Staffs & Workers 63, 000 sq ft (Total of Two units) Factory Size 13000 – 14000 pcs/day Sweat Shirt 18000-20000 pcs/day Polo Shirt 36,000 pcs/day Tee Shirt
5. FAQ’s SAMPLING INFORMATION What are the Minimum Quantities I can order? The minimum quantity you can order for our Yarn Dyed styles is 2000 pieces per style (1000 pieces per color). How much Shrinkage can be expected? Shrinkage is maximum 5% for Machine wash/Line Dry. Are 'Fast Colors' used? We use fast colors up to 40 Deg. Celsius (Pigment Dyed & Printed). We can get 60 Deg. Celsius using reactive Dyes .We can also Dye/Print any color from the Pantone Color Book. Garments can be packed with Garment Hangers and Bar-Coded Tickets as per your requirements. Prices would approximately be 85% for the 6-14 age group and 65% for the2-6 age group. How are Prices generally quoted? Prices for Garments are normally quoted in the ratio S : M : L : XL as 1:2: 3:2 for Men's and S:M : L as 1: 2: 1 for ladies. Our prices are FOB/C&F/CIF and CPT as per customer requirements How are Letters of credit to be established? 'At sight' Letter of Credit should be established. Our Bankers are : Sonali Bank Limited What is the normal Shipment Period? On an average, each order will take 90 days for shipment, assuming normal timings for approvals and order details. Yes Is this factory able to produce salesman samples if a buyer requires them? Yes (45 set) Does this factory keep machines reserved for sampling? Yes Can this factory source its own sampling fabric? Yes Can this factory produce sample with only a sketch and paper pattern? Yes Can this factory produce sample with only a sketch and measurement chart? Yes Can this factory produce a samples with only a sketch?
6. WHY BUY FROM BANGLADESH ? Bangladesh - the country of world famous muslin fabric and the Great Royal Bengal Tiger has now emerged as an child labor free apparel giant in the world textile and apparel market. The country exports its apparel products worth nearly 8 billion US$ per year to the USA, EU, Canada and other countries of the world. At present the country is the 6th largest apparel supplier to the USA and EU countries. The major products are Knit and Woven Shirts and Blouses, Trousers, Skirts, Shorts, Jackets, Sweaters, Sportswear and many more casual and fashion apparels. By 1985, Bangladesh emerged as a strong apparel supplier and became a powerful competitor for traditional suppliers in the US, Canadian and European markets. Since 1986, USA and Canada have increasingly subjected Bangladesh to quota restrictions. RMG industry suffered setback in a number of countries in the 1980s. Some countries had internal problems, for example, Sri Lanka; and some other countries of Southeast Asia experienced rapid increase in labor cost. Buyers looked for alternative sources. Bangladesh were an ideal one as it had both cheap labor and large export quotas. The EU continued to grant Bangladesh quota-free status and GSP privileges. In addition, USA and Canada allocated substantially large quotas to Bangladesh. These privileges guaranteed Bangladesh assured markets for its garments in USA, Canada and EU. The domestic factor that contributed to the growth of RMG industry was the comparative advantage Bangladesh enjoyed in garment production because of low labor cost and availability of almost unlimited number of trainable cheap labor. The domestic policies of the government contributed to the rapid growth of this sector. The government provided various kinds of incentives such as duty-free import of fabrics under back-to-back L/C, bonded warehouse facilities, concessionaire rates of interest, cash export incentive, export-processing zone facilities, etc. The government also took a number of pragmatic steps to streamline export-import formalities. Bangladesh export very limited categories of products. The factories in Bangladesh produce shirts, jackets, trousers, and other garments, with high concentration (about 60% of the total apparel exports) in the export of shirts of low price. Bangladesh is the largest exporter of men's and boys' cotton shirts in the US market. In this market, it competes with India, Sri Lanka, Mexico and other Central American countries in the lower price segment. The average price of Bangladesh-made shirts was $62.74 per dozen in 1998. This price was the second lowest. The Dominican Republic sold the lowest priced shirts of the same category at $54.79 per dozen. Prices of Indian, Mexican and Sri Lankan shirts were $81.04, $76.26 and $74.77 respectively.
7. Against this, the prices of Hong Kong and Malaysia shirts were $107.34 and $134.08 respectively. Although Bangladesh exports garments to some 30 countries, its exports are highly concentrated in two major markets, the USA and EU. The USA as the largest importer country imported 43.24% of total garments exported from Bangladesh in 1998-99. Bangladesh were the sixth largest suppliers of apparels in the US markets in the same year. However, if European Union is considered as a single market, the US market becomes the second largest. Bangladesh exported 52.38% of its apparel exports to the EU in 1998-99. The EU is the single most important destination of knitwear export from Bangladesh. Of the individual members of the EU, Germany is the largest importer of both woven RMG (15.6%) and knitwear (14.8%) from Bangladesh and the UK and France follow it. The EU as a bloc has been importing from Bangladesh an increasing quantity of apparels. In the last five years Bangladesh's exports to the EU have grown by 174%. The main reason for this phenomenal growth is the almost duty free (due to GSP privileges) and quota-free access to this market. Our RMG sector is the largest industry in the country. We contribute to nearly 76% of the exports of Bangladesh. We employ a workforce of nearly 2 million employees, nearly 80% of which is women. We also contribute significantly to the GDP of the country. With all these factors in mind the responsibility of saving the industry weighs heavily upon us. Business Opportunity in Bangladesh: As Bangladesh is actively engaged in the process of product diversification, tremendous business opportunity in Bangladesh: • Get duty and Quota free access to Canada and Norway • Get GSP facility in EU market. • 6 th largest apparel supplier to USA • 4 th Largest apparel supplier to Europe • 6 million direct workforce in this sector • Over 5 thousand garment factory • 76% of total Nation's export earning from this sector. • Knit Garments – 100% Fabric produce locally • Woven Garments – 25% Fabric produce locally • Trims & Accessories – 80% produced locally. • Cheapest price in post-quota free era
8. CONTACT US CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR Mohammad Hatem Sharif Yousuf Shiam Cell : 0088 01726 137074 0088 01731 549204 email : firstname.lastname@example.org email : email@example.com Senior Marketing Officer Merchandiser Skype: yousuf.shiam Azizul Islam [email_address] [email_address] Address Head Office R # 05 , H # 65 , 2nd Floor Corporate Office : Rampura Bonosri 142 Azimpur New Polton Line Beside Ideal School Beside New Market Dhaka – 1213, Bangladesh Dhaka – 1205, Bangladesh Factory Site: Factory Site: MB KNIT FASHION VERSATILE APPAREL A/122 BSCIC I/A FATULLAH A/134 BSCIS I/A FATULLAH Narayanganj – 1420, Bangladesh Narayanganj – 1420 , Bangladesh