On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
• February 26th, 1993, World Trade Center bombing occurs in parking garage beneath World Trade Center.• January 3rd, 2000, The USS Cole bombing occurs.• September 11th, 2001, Terrorism causes four planes to get hijacked, causing two of the planes to destroy both World Trade Centers, crash into the Pentagon, and a plane crash in Shanksville,PA
• F.I.D (Foreign Internal Defense)• United States Border Protection
• Government Agencies trying to prevent terrorism are The Army, The Navy, The Marines, The Air Force, The Coast Guard, and The C.I.A
• Terrorism- The Use Of Intimidation or Violence In The Pursuit Of Political Aims
• Al Qaeda paid roughly a half a million dollars to destroy both World Trade Centers.• Over 3.3 trillion dollars was spent to rebuild everything that got destroyed.
• My Solution Is To Get The United States Border Protection To Put A Stop To Terrorism, Without Violence, But With World Peace.