On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
Why Buy Land?
• At LandLinks properties this is
why we invest in land
Is land really worth investing in?
• Yes, here is why.
• It is an extremely valuable resource with
limited quantities available, they really
aren’t making any more land, unless you
live in Dubai.
What is the buying process like?
• Very simple to buy, a buyer finds a property
and contact the seller, make an agreement
satisfies both parties involved.
• Perform due diligent and close sale.
• Forget construction! Forget renovations!
• No tenants, toilets, bugs, mold, lawn care,
leaking roofs, bursting pipes, broken
furnaces, and the hundreds of other issues
that come with owning buildings.
• Vacant land doesn’t involve ANY of those
• Once you buy it… it sits there, it behaves
itself, and nothing happens.
• There is virtually no competition with raw
• Most investors have their minds stuck on:
“houses”, “apartments”, “commercial
• The fact that most investors don’t
understand the superior benefits of land
will definitely play to your advantage.
No mortgage payments to make.
No utility bills to pay.
Nominal cost of property insurance.
Cheap property taxes.
• Long-term, tangible asset that doesn’t wear
• Holds value and appreciates over time.
• It is not breakable. Cannot be stolen or
• Put all of these benefits together you have
peace of mind
Buy land with us