Is it Possible for You to Buy Land in
•There are no restrictions to foreigners buying
property anywhere in the USA.
• However, taxes and general buying
requirements do differ across the country, from
State to State
What is Process of Buying Property in
• First is to get a Tax Identification number from
www.irs.org and fill Form 7a. To be able to buy
• Visit www.yourlandlinks.com and browse
through the available property listed.
• Contact us with the Land reference number,
ask questions, perform due diligence and seal
the deal (all diligence already done)
• Annual property tax on the property
• Foreign Investment in Real Estate Property
Tax- When a non-resident sells US property
the IRS withholds 10% of the gross purchase
price of the property.
• You retain control.
• You can generate a cash flow in another
• It’s a great inflation hedge. That means it
retains a value independent of any paper
currency’s nominal value.
• Real estate has multiple uses.
Buy with us