1. Custom Website Design and Web DevelopmentCompany, AtlantaYour Design Online is an interactivedevelopment company, specializing in customwebsite design and development, searchengine optimization and marketing, and emailmarketing.
2. About Us• We are a full-service web site design and webdevelopment firm operating in the greaterAtlanta area. The professionals at YDO have beensatisfying the modern marketing needs ofcustomers since 2004. Our portfolio of custommarketing solutions includes web design andapplication development, graphic design,branding and support for both traditional andnew media marketing campaigns.• Your Design Online is comprised of designers anddevelopers, an architect, a media crew, an SEOguru, a copywriter and a marketingwhiz. Everything we do meets a direct need for aspecific client, and specifically addresses theirrequests. You won’t find a one-size-fits-allapproach here!• We’re here to take the pain out of effectivemarketing. If we can serve you in any way,please contact us!
3. Our ProcessAnalyze After a brief conversation, we’ll meet and explore your goals, resources, andschedule. No technical jargon or geek speak. For some projects, that is all we willneed and can move on to the next step. More complex projects may need severalmeetings to clearly delineate your goals.Review Once the analysis is complete we will sit down and provide you with blueprint or‘mockups’ of what work will be accomplish to meet your needs. These mockups aregraphical representations of the “look and feel” of the work. Only after we have yourinput and approval will we move forward to development.Develop We will send our developers into their closets (letting them out occasionally for foodand potty breaks) to begin working on the framework of your site, database, code,and content. We want your message to be the best it can be.Review Here’s where it all comes together: the mockups, the development, and the content.We’ll review your project internally, and then with your team to ensure everything isoperating beautifully and efficiently.Launch Here’s the exciting part! After your review and your determination that wow, it’severything you’ve ever dreamed about since you were a kid, we’ll flip that switch, andyour project will become a reality.Maintain The process doesn’t end at launch. We’re available to work with you to get the best,targeted traffic from search engines and partner sites. We will consistently analyzetraffic and make appropriate content adjustments and perhaps show you how tomake what we just made do even more.
4. SolutionsDatabase Integration:Got data? And something to do with it? We can help.Whether data is housed in an MSSQL or MySQL, Access, an Oracle database, or even a Clarion database(remember that?), we’re able to utilize data to trigger associative processes, or display data in a logicalformat that is relevant to the viewer.For an example of how this solution can be implemented on a Web site, check out this case study.Contact YDO today for information regarding your web site solution.
5. SolutionsOpen Source Applications:The rise in availability of open source applications is changing the way business is conducted today. theapproach to development, specifically, offers a level of attainability for a wide set of users, of solidsolutions that have thousands of man hours of strategy and development behind them, and made freelyavailable to the community for furthered development. That’s a win for everyone. Open sourceapplications provide incredible opportunities to acquire tools of high viability, allow for concurrent inputfrom different agendas, approaches and priorities, and enable customization of an application to acompany’s specific needs.The YDO team has been able to utilize several open source applications, to further develop andcustomize to suit particular needs of our clients, and to leverage them for our clients’ purposes. YDOhas experience utilizing several offerings of open source applications, including but not limited to:-Drupal-Joomla-osCommerce, OpenCart, and several e-Commerce packages-WordPressOur in-depth familiarity with these packages have enabled us to offer substantial solutions at prices thatare within reach for many.Contact YDO today for information regarding your web site solution.
7. SolutionsMobile Development:Mobile devices are everywhere, and buying decisions are becoming more frequently influenced on mobiledevices whether on the go in general, or even in the location and at the time of purchase. Phones, tablets, and PDAs inother forms offer an array of capabilities and functions that can enhance an organization’s ability to sell or to buildrapport.Mobile devices can have a broader purpose than entertainment or gaming; they are revolutionizing the way companiescommunicate, initiate and maintain relationships. Whether using mobile websites or mobile applications to facilitatetransactions, organizations must integrate a mobile strategy in order to remain competitive.Our team specializes in:- - websites optimized for mobile devices and tablets- application development for iPhone and iPad- application development for Android-based phones and tabletsStaying abreast of emerging trends gives your organization a competitive advantage, the ability to stay one step ahead.Our expert team has a wide range of skills in developing websites that automatically recognize the user’s device, andadjusts the website as necessary to provide a consistent browsing experience for your prospects and customers, and indeveloping mobile applications for an interactive experience.Contact YDO today for information regarding your mobile solution.
8. Content Management SystemsMake changes to your web site from anywhere. The inception of content management systems marked the end ofpaying a web developer to perform updates to your web site, from the simplest of text changes to image swaps. Youhave complete control of your web content and can change it as often as you like from any computer with a webbrowser.Benefits of a Content Management System:AccessibilityMake updates at any time, from any internet-enabled computerPays for itself quicklySave money by making your own changes instead of paying a web developerEasy to useIf you can use Microsoft Word, then you can use most content management systems. Our platforms makecontent management extremely simple for even the most novice of users.CMS systems we recommend:1. WordPressOpen source (PHP and MySQL) and license-free, WordPress is a great CMS for building a site for a smallbusiness. Sites built on WordPress rank well with Search Engines, and its interface is intuitive to use. Moreinformation on WordPress >2. SitefinityFor the business poised for growth, Sitefinity is a robust CMS that is extremely versatile and easily scalable.Websites that require Enterprise-level support that depends on .NET technology are a great fit forSitefinity.More information on Sitefinity >
9. Commerce WebsitesYDO offers an e-Commerce package that is powerful and effective, is affordable, and is as robust as it is easilymanageable. Every e-Commerce web site is unique, but all boast the following benefits:Robust and Feature-RichOur package offers the same features that enhance user experience on the large retails sites such as Amazon and eBay.Your e-commerce site can have these features as well! With our package,Your customers are able to:• Search for products by keyword, category, price range• See multiple views of a product• See real-time shipping rates from leading carriers• Create an account to save their information for future purchases• Save an item for later, or add to a wishlist• Offer an affiliate program to grow revenueWeb site owners are able to:• Add, edit and remove products and product categories• Add multiple images for each product• Add product descriptions, tips for product use• Add cross-sell items (“if you like this, you’ll also like this…”)• Offer coupons, discounts, specials and incentives• View reports on customers, products, sales and traffic• Download data into quickbooks• Send announcements and offers via email to client lists
10. Commerce WebsitesStable, Secure PlatformOur e-Commerce package typically utilizes the PHP programming language, a MySQL database on a Apache/Linux webserver, producing the most efficient, stable and secure system available for retail Web sites today. All financialtransactions are conducted via 128-bit encrypted SSL connection (industry standard). Your customers’ data will besecure.Easily MaintainableYou’ll be able maintain every area of your e-commerce site, including your products and product categories, yourproduct descriptions and associated images, your prices, your coupons and special discounts, shipping and tax rates,and much more! But don’t let that scare you. The administrative area is easily maneuverable, and we’ll train your staffaccordingly.VersatileDo you need your site to perform some custom functions? Follow a workflow that is unique to your business orindustry? Whether you need to allow a customer to upload files upon ordering, or to notify another database onanother application or server that an order has been placed, we can handle that too. Our boxed solution comes readyto customize to your specific requests.YDO offers an incredible e-commerce solution for a very competitive price. While we do prefer to use our platform,we’ve also worked with several of the leading e-commerce solutions, so please contact us if you have questionsregarding a specific e-commerce solution.For more information on our e-commerce sites, get in touch with us here.
11. Search Engine OptimizationYDO offers search engine marketing and optimization services that take the mystery out of your internet advertising. From quickblitz campaigns to ongoing ad campaign management, we can help drive targeted traffic to your site. Notice the qualifier:‘targeted’. It’s not enough to spew traffic onto a Web site. We help identify your target client, and through research and analysis,determine the best methods for producing the desired result.We also look for conversion, not simply traffic. A deluge of traffic won’t help if the landing page doesn’t produce results. Splittesting applied to both your ad campaigns and to your landing pages will determine the optimal input for targeted results.Search Engine Services include:Keyword Research and Competitive AnalysisOnsite meta data and copy optimizationSubmission to search engines like Google, Yahoo! and BingLink Building to establish standards of popularityRobots file and XML Sitemaps for search enginesIntegration with Google AnalyticsIntegration with Social Media channelsMajor search engines such as Google®, Yahoo! and Bing offer some of today’s most affordable and effective advertisingopportunities. They are the ideal way to geographically target local consumers from the internet. 43% of search engine users areseeking a local merchant offering products or services to buy offline, and 54% of search engine users have completely substitutedinternet search for their copy of the Yellow Pages, and as population ages, the percentage is rising. These stats tell us thatconsumers are looking for products or services from a local business, which tell us that the chances are good that their searchbegins or ends on the internet.Marketing without measurement is like playing Dodgeball blindfolded. Someone’s bound to catch one in the eye. Our analysis andreporting will track which ads are effective in drawing traffic to the site, and which offers on your web site are effective inattracting customer attention. We can then determine which ad campaigns to drop, and which campaigns to sustain. This conceptalone will cut advertising costs drastically, and will cause campaigns to become self-sustaining. When your ads are effective andprofitable, you can spend more time satisfying customers, and less time finding them.
12. Search Engine MarketingYDO offers search engine marketing and optimization services that take the mystery out of your internet advertising.From quick blitz campaigns to ongoing ad campaign management, we can help drive targeted traffic to your site. Noticethe qualifier: ‘targeted’. It’s not enough to spew traffic onto a Web site. We help identify your target client, and throughresearch and analysis, determine the best methods for producing the desired result.We also look for conversion, not simply traffic. A deluge of traffic won’t help if the landing page doesn’t produceresults. Split testing applied to both your ad campaigns and to your landing pages will determine the optimal input fortargeted results.Major search engines such as Google®, Yahoo!, MSN, and Bing offer some of today’s most affordable and effectiveadvertising opportunities. They are the ideal way to geographically target local consumers from the internet. 43% ofsearch engine users are seeking a local merchant offering products or services to buy offline, and 54% of search engineusers have completely substituted internet search for their copy of the Yellow Pages, and as population ages, thepercentage is rising. These stats tell us that consumers are looking for products or services from a local business, whichtell us that the chances are good that their search begins or ends on the internet.Marketing without measurement is like playing Dodgeball blindfolded. Someone’s bound to catch one in the eye. Ouranalysis and reporting will track which ads are effective in drawing traffic to the site, and which offers on your web siteare effective in attracting customer attention. We can then determine which ad campaigns to drop, and whichcampaigns to sustain. This concept alone will cut advertising costs drastically, and will cause campaigns to become self-sustaining. When your ads are effective and profitable, you can spend more time satisfying customers, and less timefinding them.
13. Social Media MarketingSocial media marketing is an emerging concept that is being utilized by businesses in developing onlinecommunities for the value-added effect of connecting users. The concept itself is brilliant, in that thebusiness hosting the collaborative environment maintains control over the environment, controlling themedia, the message, and the advertising. New media marketing typically uses mechanisms such asblogs, forums and message boards, podcasts, product reviews, RSS feeds, and a support system or Wiki.The rise of social media marketing has in part presented because of the premise that traditionaladvertising is losing its effect on consumers. This is backed by statistics demonstrating an increasingtrend of consumers making their purchasing decisions based on internet research and referrals.Consumers seem to be more inclined to put stock in feedback from like-minded peers, consumers justlike themselves, rather than a corporate-funded marketing campaign disseminated via traditionaladvertising on television, radio or print.
14. Content DevelopmentKnow what you want to say, but can’t find the words? Or are you too busy to keep your Web siteupdated properly? YDO offers professional copywriting services to help improve site performance, andlet you focus on your business.Copywriting is one of those fields that people think anyone can do. After all, if you speak the language,you should be able to put it on a web site, right? Web copy is not just about telling the public what youwant them to know. There’s a strategy behind specific words used, in terms of readability for a targetaudience, and accessibility to search engines. It’s even important to consider how information isarranged. Generating copy and content that will rank well with search engines, that will be attainable bya target audience, and will motivate an audience to a particular action, that takes talent.YDO offers in-house counsel for web site copy writing and content development.
15. Video Production• Custom Animation• Whiteboard Animation• Cutout Animation• 3D Animation• Vector Animation• Hand-Drawn Animation• Mixed 2D/3D Animation• Technical/Medical Animation
16. Web HostingYDO boasts one of the strongest networks available, in order to provide the most reliable service outthere. We have space in data centers in Dallas, TX that boast an advanced security infrastructure (theretina scan kind of stuff you see in spy movies), anti-fire, anti-flood and anti-shock measures, alldesigned to keep our servers running smoothly, come hell or high water. Or earthquakes.For more information on our data centers or our hosting packages, please read more atwww.yourdesignonline.com/data-center/.
17. Email MarketingEmail marketing is at your fingertips. Build rapport with clients by providing relevant, opt-in content, and reach out toprospects with sales ads and opportunities. Email is one of the greatest marketing tools because it is economical,measurable, and personal. Online Outbox, our email marketing system, is an incredible tool that enables the sending ofmass marketing emails with a few clicks.Here’s why we think you’ll love it:Personalize your customer relationsStudies have shown that people respond better to emails that actually address them via their first name. Online Outboxallows you to capture your subscribers first name, last name, age, salary — even their shoe size, if you want it — whenthey signup to your mailing list. You can then use these fields in your email to deliver personalized content.Send any type of email communicationNewsletters, special offers, follow-up emails, member notices, customer service announcements, affiliate emails,invitations — anything!Build a relationship with your subscribersOne of the most import steps in the buying process is to establish trust with your visitors. By starting your own weeklyor monthly newsletter, you’re establishing your web site as a credible source of information, which helps your visitorsbuild up their trust in you.Unlimited number of subscribers and listsCreate hundreds or even thousands of mailing lists and either import your existing subscribers or use online outbox toautomatically create a subscription form for your web site.Comply with email laws and anti-spam measuresOur system includes powerful permission features, such as double opt-in confirmation and one-click unsubscribe whichputs you in control of your email marketing campaign.
18. Budget SolutionsGetting your Web site built does not have to be expensive! YDO offers thousands of pre-formattedtemplates that have been professionally designed and optimized for a wide variety of webenvironments.Upon selection of your template, YDO’s designers (the same expert designers that build our customsites) will customize the template to match your branding, import your text, and you’ll be “live”!Here’s why templates are an incredible value:- Price. Pre-formatted templates give us the framework to get started quickly, bypassing much of thetime spent in creating color palettes, graphics, frames and buttons. This allows us to offer templates at amore attainable price than our already value-packed custom designs.- Momentum. Browse through our templates and select the one that best suits your needs. Using a pre-formatted template can strip weeks off our development schedule.- Control. You select the template from the beginning, which leaves no guess work as to what yourmockups will look like.Budget template customization starts at $2,500.Contact YDO today for information regarding your web site solution.
19. Contact UsWe take pride in being able to provide solutions that meet a wide range ofspecific needs, for a wide variety of clients. Contact us today.Your Design OnlineAtlanta, GA1095 Zonolite Rd, Ste 102Atlanta, GA 30306Mobile, AL312-T Schillinger Rd. S. #182Mobile, AL firstname.lastname@example.org (Voice & Fax)Hours of Operation:Mon-Fri, 9:00-5:00 EST