Top 5 Innovative E-mail Marketing Tips for today’s Social media neighborhood
Yogesh is into the Digital Marketing / Branding
Training Business (Focusing on Blog making, Website
building & Business Networking training) since 10+ years.
Having a large clientele spread all over India. He is catering to different
variety of people with their different needs and requirements.
His training program is innovative, value adding, attractive and sensible as
well as creative. Those who have done this program with Mr. Yogesh have
He is also running many blogs like www.Classroom.co.in ,
www.e-Marketing.co.in & www.BusinessClass.co.in
to give online training about digital marketing.
Would you like to reach like minded
people to become a part of their
Following 5 tips will help you
to reach like minded people
through innovative way.
Tip no 1 – Stop spamming
1. No one like to open email
2. Now email companies using
innovative filters to stop
3. People hate email spammers and
now they use spam button
effectively to avoid spam.
Tip no 2 – Opt-in strategy
1. Ask people & take their permission
to send them mail.
2. When you take permission to send
mail is popularly known as Opt-in
3. This is the best strategy to get
result very fast.
Tip no 3 – Social media
1. Social media is the best example of
Opt-in media in today’s 2st century.
2. Social media gives you an opportunity to
update people without sending mails.
3. Your updates your network members
can see who given you opportunity to
Tip no 4 - Community
1. Build bigger business network, groups,
pages, forum and many other digital
communities to reach like minded
2. Bigger network can bring BIG results.
3. Keep building your social & business
network on daily basis.
Tip No 5 – RSS feeds
1. You can use RSS feeds to connect more
like minded people through email &
social media networks.
2. Publish RSS based email subscription
tool on your blog / website.
3. Use RSS feeds to update your social
media through your blog / website /