1. We Bank on the Word “FREE”
A freecard or free card is a picture postcard with a variety of
commercial, ideological or cultural messages which are
distributed through racks in public buildings by an intermediary ﬁrm,
which specializes in the production and distribution of such cards on a
First Innovi Corporation
First Innovi Corporation aim to bring advertising creativity to every
material it publishes; it is also dedicated to delivering positive messages
and bringing about public awareness on relevant social issues.
With a vision to further develop alternative advertising tools available in
the Philippines and expanding our pool of options; FIC brings materials
that speak to you straight to your hands – where you want it, when
you want it.
YOCard was launched in 2007. It
pioneers a refreshing and
innovative way of achieving
advertising impact on specific
audiences by offering edy and Pocket Philippines
captivating postcards that act as Pocket Philippines is targeted towards
entertainment hooks the tourist and hotel market. With
materials placed in hotels, places of
interests and cultural destinations.
Hello in the Know
HITK is an experimental culture
and lifestyle blog. Urbanite and
broadcasted with a twist.
3. An attractive and effective medium that provides
vacationers, tourists and local travelers with information
and discount offers for:
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS RESTAURANTS
RETAIL OUTLETS SERVICE OUTLETS
4. Current Display Practices
5. • Several hotels find brochure racks in lobbies messy and
now prefer the convenient displays offered by
• Pocket Philippines is sleek, small and eco-friendly.
• Brochures don’t fit in wallets.
• People in hotels are looking for places to go and if
you’re out of sight, you’re out of mind.
• You know your promotion is working by tracking the
number of cards that are turned in.
6. Target Market
• Class A,B and upper C
• 26-35 years old
• 11% Students
Leisure travelers with family or friends
Clients and investors
Domestic tourists and business travelers
Visitors or guests attending an event
9. Available in US
Times Square Information Center
Macy’s Visitor Center
Ripley’s Believe it or Not
10. IN EUROPE
3 out of 5 visitors take one or more Minicards.
7 out of 10 visitors recall Minicards in their hotels.
4 out of 5 visitors go to one of the advertised locations
Users are content with the card’s practicality; concise but effective
11. Color Code
Title / Sub-title
Complete Address / Nos
12. Display areas
14. Partner Location
- Placement and discount opportunities in selected
Pocket Philippines and YOCard Outlets
- Online exposure as Pocket Philippines Partner
- Inclusion in Pocket Philippines press releases
15. For Clients
• No fuss information production and dissemination
• Ready material for targeted audience in places they
• Exposure in 50 outlets around the Metro
• Web exposure
16. Pocket Philippines Site
17. For Consumers
Elegant and formal way of presentation
A Hotel Souvenir
Possible Discounts and freebie offers
Simple, easy to use, provides quick information
ﬁts into wallet, purse and pocket