3. Jerome is planning to paint the walls of a game room? The room measures 16 ft by 22 ft and has 8 ft ceilings. He will put 2 coats of paint on these walls. Each gallon of paint will cover 400 square feet. How many gallons of paint will he need?
4. If this cylindrical vase were filled with water, approximately how much water would it contain? 4 in. 10 in.
5. If this pattern is continued, how many tiles will be in the fifth term?
6. Triangle ABC is a dilation of triangle DEF, shown on the graph below. What is the scale factor used to create triangle ABC?
7. If the following figure is translated left 5 and down 2, what are the coordinates of B’?