1. Overview of Week 7: Evaluate Yishay Mor Tom ReevesOpen University University of Georgia
2. Week 7 Activities1. Prepare an evaluation plan for your learning design developed during the first six weeks of the OLDS MOOC.2. Implement two evaluation strategies based on your plan.3. Analyze the results of the evaluation.4. Use the results to improve your learning design.
3. Evaluation should be a key driver of theentire Learning Design process.
4. Three core starting points.• Plan up front.• Align anticipated decisions with evaluation questions.• Use multiple criteria and multiple data collection methods.
5. Decision-Making and Evaluation• We must make decisions about how we go about designing and using learning resources.• Information from evaluation is a better basis for decision- making than habit, intuition, superstition, politics, prejudice, or just
6. Planning is the key!• Clear decisions drive the rest of evaluation planning.• Evaluation questions emerge from decisions.• Methods emerge from questions.
7. Planning is the key!• Clear decisions drive the rest of evaluation planning.• Evaluation questions emerge from decisions.• Methods emerge from questions.