1. Ambuja Cement Animation Storyboard
The website is meant for
Ambuja Cement customers
who need technical guidance
for constructing their own
2. A bird flies against the backdrop of the clear blue sky.
The camera follows its flight.
3. Bird swoops down to settle on the branch of a tree.
Camera pans down to an open plot land.
4. The building process begins on the open plot land with
excavation (shown by plot descending into the ground).
5. Cement fills in.
6. Foundation is made. In fast-forward (FF) motion.
7. Plinth comes on. FF.
8. More plinths and columns come on. FF.
9. The walls come up. FF. The bricks roll into frame and
then roll into place.
10. The cement slides up the walls to cover them. Then the
doors and window frames come on. The roof comes down
gently from the above.
11. Finally, the paint comes on (Ambuja colours) as camera
pans up for a top view of the house. Top of tree on which
the bird is sitting is in frame. FF ends as camera pans.
12. The bird takes off (top view).
13. As the bird flies over the land, square plots of land start
flipping over to reveal houses with blue and yellow roofs.
(Ambuja Logo colours)
14. Bird soars up in the air and out of frame. Camera rises to
get panoramic view of the land as it continues to pull out.
15. Camera zooms out to reveal the Indian map, covered in
blue and yellow squares (which are the rooftops of houses),
forming the Ambuja Cement Logo.