How I would support a healthy approach to
• Safe Schools
• Eating Healthy
• Drug &Alcohol
• Social media is a bowl of water and every information you
place in it is like a drop of ink. Once you posted something
you shouldn’t, it would spread so fast in front of your eyes.
• My approach is to think before I act. As a teenager I should
learn to expect the affects for all my actions and take
responsibility towards my action.
• Also I will take an mutual respect approach where I learn how
to stand in others shoes and feel how my actions affect them. If
I do not wanted to be treated in that way then I shall not treat
others in that way.
• If bullied I would stand up for myself or seek help with an
authority adult. I would and should not tolerate others to make
fun of who I am.
Drugs and Alcohol
I believe that outer policing
would only result rebellion in
me. That’s why i choose to
understand why is my family
and public advising me to not
do drugs and alcohol.
I start by thinking about what's
the most valuable thing in life
and how bad would it feel to
These type of internal policing
allows me to say no to drugs
and alcohol because it is for my
• I would approach eating healthy by incorporating the
Canadian food guide into my daily diet.
• This is because it act as a professional best guide line
that was put together by the best nutrient in the country.
• With this diet as my guide I am confident that I would
support my health with nutrient and I would be less
expose to over weight and health issues.
• I will incorporate this value with my personally
principles. It act as a internal police that constantly
remind me to be a responsible person and reminds
me to protect myself.
• I believe this is a realistic approach because I would
appreciate my life and the people around me
therefore I would make smarter choice in who
knowing my partner and always go for safe sex to
put a stop in Sexually Transmitted Infections.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.