1. 4-WARD Design, Inc. Demonstration of (1) Click Composite CAD file for Facility Data Management ! Expand Menu to view in Full Screen
2. SCREEN 1 MODEL: This screen presents the overall model which shows all layers visible. Its use is very limited but shows the scope of information in the single file. The program allows for access to a specific viewport of this file with a single click of the mouse. Watch now the power of 1 click!
3. SCREEN 2 BASE SITE PLAN: This screen is the viewport that shows the layers specified by the client for the base site plan. Note that additional entities can easily be added should the client want to create a different set of data.layers visible.
4. SCREEN 2a BASE SITE PLAN –LEGEND: This screen shows the legend for the base site plan viewport. As noted above, this can be customized per client specification.
5. SCREEN 2b BASE SITE PLAN –ZOOM: This screen shows a zoomed portion of the base site plan. The user can zoom and then print at will to a standard office printer. Designated print area can be copied to a PDF file as well.
6. SCREEN 3 SCHOOL MAP: This screen shows another viewport that focuses on the buildings and their architectural plans including entities shown on the legend.
7. SCREEN 3a SCHOOL MAP-ZOOM: This screen shows a zoomed view of school map viewport.
8. SCREEN 3b SCHOOL MAP-ATTRIBUTE: This screen shows a zoomed view of the school map viewport with the attribute box for Room 112 Reception. The attribute box has been activated by clicking the cursor on the 112 icon. It contains information specified by the client and includes information such as area designated use, room capacity, floor covering, equipment, etc.
9. SCREEN 4 EVACUATION PLAN: This screen illustrates a typical evacuation plan for a specific building and room. It can easily be printed on a standard office printer.
10. SCREEN 5 EMERGENCY SHUT-OFFS: This screen shows the location of the emergency shut-off valves and panels relative to the total site.
11. SCREEN 5a EMERGENCY SHUT-OFFS-LEGEND: This screen shows the emergency shut-off viewport legend.
12. SCREEN 5b EMERGENCY SHUT-OFFS- ZOOM: This screen shows a zoomed view of water and gas emergency shut-off valves. These icons can be activated to link to photographs, warranty data or maintenance manuals or logs.
13. SCREEN 5c EMERGENCY SHUT-OFFS-GAS S.O. PIC: This screen shows the emergency gas shut-off valves in a photograph that aids in perceiving the relative location to identifiable site entities. The photo can be zoomed and additional data like access instructions to caged valves can be appended to the photo.
14. SCREEN 5d EMERGENCY SHUT-OFFS-GAS S.O. - WARRANTY: This screen, activated by clicking on the icon, shows the warranty data sheet. This could also be a maintenance manual, etc.
15. SCREEN 5e EMERGENCY SHUT-OFFS-WATER S.O. PIC: This screen shows the emergency water shut-off valves in a photograph that aids in perceiving the relative location to identifiable site entities. The photo can be zoomed and additional data like access instructions to caged valves can be appended to the photo.
16. SCREEN 5f EMERGENCY SHUT-OFFS-WATER S.O. - WARRANTY: This screen, activated by clicking on the icon, shows the warranty data sheet. This could also be a maintenance manual, etc.
17. SCREEN 6 SITE UTILITIES- FIRE SYSTEM ZOOM: This screen shows a zoom of the Fire System view port to indicate the details.
18. SCREEN 7 SITE IRRIGATION: This viewport illustrates the option of showing a specific utility, in this case the Irrigation System.
19. SCREEN 7a SITE IRRIGATION - ZOOM: This viewport is a zoomed portion the site irrigation plan and legend.
20. SCREEN 8 SITE UTILITIES - ELECTRICAL: This screen shows all the electric utilities for the site plus all buildings combined. Typically a client will prefer creation of viewports for one or two utilities each.
21. SCREEN 9 BLDG 1 ARCHITECTURAL: This viewport is the architectural plan for Building 1. If the building were multiple stories, each story would have a viewport set.
22. SCREEN 10 BLDG 1 UTILITIES: This viewport is the utility plan for Building 1.
23. SCREEN 11 BLDG 1 POLYLINES: This illustrates closed polygons inserted to define specific manageable spaces within Building 1. There are numerous benefits to this optional entity. They can serve as the “Hooks” for a future CAFM software program, and they facilitate rapid area calculations and perimeters, especially for unusually shaped areas.
24. SCREEN 11a BLDG 1 POLYLINES- HIGHLIGHTED: Illustrated on this screen is a complex shaped room highlighted.
25. SCREEN 11b BLDG 1 POLYLINES- AREA: This screen indicates the capability of obtaining area and perimeter data using the closed polygons. Note the command line along the bottom of the screen showing area + perimeter.
26. SCREEN 12 – RELOCATABLES OVERALL: Managing the details of temporary structures, i.e. relocatables, seatrains or containers, can be troublesome. This viewport is dedicated to accessing critical data regarding these structures at a site.
27. SCREEN 12a – RELOCATABLES OVERALL - ZOOMED: This screen shows a zoomed image of the relocatable viewport to facilitate accessing the attribute data.
28. SCREEN 12b – RELOCATABLES OVERALL- ATTRBUTE DATA: This screen shows the zoomed view of the Relo viewport and attribute box for Relo LC-1. The attribute box was activated by clicking on the LC1 icon. It contains information specified by the client to include critical information i.e. area, designated use, DSA Number, manufacturer, lease or owned, etc. These attribute boxes can be populated with data deemed valuable by the district. Additional Attribute Boxes can be created for access to leases, photos, etc. as required.