If the world were a village of         100 people       Takatoshi AKAI       231JOCV/JICA    KWS Malindi Marine Park
Are you happy now?
Of the wealth in this village,6 people own 59% (all of them from the United States),74 people own 39%,and 20 people share ...
In terms of the energy of this village, 20 people consume 80%, and 80 people share the remaining 20%.                 20% ...
75 villagers would live in substandard housing  and stock of food.However, other 25 villagers are not.
17 villagers would be withoutaccess to a safe water supply
20 villagers would be malnourished1 is dying of starvation,but 15 villagers would be over weight.
Are you happy now?
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

If the world were a village of 100 people

537

Published on

I am working in KWS Malindi Marine Park as a teacher of environment. This presentation is about "If the world were a village of 100 people, how are they living like?"

Published in: Education
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
537
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide
  • 世界がもし100人の村だったら
  • すべての富のうち6人が59%をもっていて、みんなアメリカ合衆国の人です。74人が39%を20人がたった2%を分けあっています。
  • すべてのエネルギーのうち20人が80%を使い80人が20%を分けあっています
  • 75人は食べ物に蓄えがあり雨露をしのぐところがあります でも、あとの25人はそうではありません
  • 17人はきれいで安全な水を飲めません
  • 20人は栄養が十分ではなく、1人は死にそうなほどです、でも15人は太りすぎです
  • If the world were a village of 100 people

    1. 1. If the world were a village of 100 people Takatoshi AKAI 231JOCV/JICA KWS Malindi Marine Park
    2. 2. Are you happy now?
    3. 3. Of the wealth in this village,6 people own 59% (all of them from the United States),74 people own 39%,and 20 people share the remaining 2%.
    4. 4. In terms of the energy of this village, 20 people consume 80%, and 80 people share the remaining 20%. 20% 80% De ve lo p p e d De ve lo p p in g
    5. 5. 75 villagers would live in substandard housing and stock of food.However, other 25 villagers are not.
    6. 6. 17 villagers would be withoutaccess to a safe water supply
    7. 7. 20 villagers would be malnourished1 is dying of starvation,but 15 villagers would be over weight.
    8. 8. Are you happy now?
    1. A particular slide catching your eye?

      Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

    ×