• My work as an Artist is situated within the
framework of interrogating the gaps within
the knowledge systems of language, history
• Within this context, my art seeks to
excavate tensions, contradictions and
• My intention as an artist is to plant the seed
of a visual idea; a playful tease with the
real, the constructed and the imaginary.
• What happens when these boundaries
intersect and blur?
• What does this new knowledge suggest?
• How does it challenge the prevalent
• Digital photography, drawing, and text are
the preferred investigative tools in my
image making strategy.
• This mixed media approach enables a
dialogue between the different media to
• I am looking for a spontaneous fusion
between the visible and invisible aspects of
the materiality of different processes.
• This process allows the work to embed the
cognitive, kinaesthetic & temporal qualities
of image making.