1. " The role of Technology inEducation and the Use of Web 2.0 Technologies in Today´s Classrooms".
2. INTRODUCTIONTechnology is playing an increasing role in education. As technology advances, it is used to benefit students of all ages in the learning process.
3. THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATIONIt is included as a part of the curriculum.It is included as an instructional delivery system.It is included as a tool to enhance the entire learning process.
4. HOW IMPORTANT IS TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION?Today, education and treaning have taken on a whole new meaning.
5. ADVENTAGES FOR HANING TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATIONStudent Achievement.Professional Requirements.Meeting Special Needs.
6. FACTORSTRUSTTRUST CREDIBILITY CREDIBILITY
7. Web 2.0 adventagesTeacher-generated online content (e.g., teacher developed multimedia presentations and lesson plans.) Online social networking included as part of instruction (e.g., email, text.)Online communication with parents and students outside school hours.
8. BENEFITS OF WEB 2.0PARTICIPATORY CULTURE.INCREASED STUDENTS MOTIVATION AND CONFIDENCE.ENHANCED STUDENTS PERFORMANCE.