1. Forum sur l’écologie Forum on the environmental issue in our school LYCEE DES MONTS DU LYONNAIS Chazelles sur Lyon, FRANCE
2. Our school Ecology Forum On Friday April 30th 2010 our school Lycée des Monts du Lyonnais organised a forum on the topic of ecology. All the pupils went to different workshops (30 minutes workshops) and discovered various aspects of the environmental issue. Those workshops were animated by specialists or teachers, they dealt with water, gardenning, recycling paper, waste recycling… Some students even watched a movie talking about the consequences of pollution on our way of feeding and on our health. The school library and one of the classrooms were transformed into a beautiful exhibition of pictures on the theme of ecology and environment. PRESENTATION OF THE DIFFERENT WORKSHOPS Biodiversity with Mr ULMER How to sort out your waste with Miss VALLARD from the SIMOLY
3. A workshop about schoking pictures of our planet that you can see on the internet (with the teachers Mrs Mariller and Mrs Delorme) Recycling paper (with teacher Mrs Perrichon)
4. A person from FRAPNA telling us about Water. The wolf an almost extinct specie that we discovered with Mr Caire.
5. A work shop about the ecological footprint with one of our teachers Mrs Reynaud We learned a new way of gardenning with Mr Gonin Our school librarian showing us some recycled materials.
6. Yann Arthus Bertrand’s pictures were exhibited and the students had to answer a quizz about the different comments on those pictures. This afternoon on the theme of environment was really interesting and everybody learned a lot. We hope it will help all of us to be more careful about nature and our planet.