14. 情商低 EQ-i Scales The EI skill assessed by each scaleIntrapersonalEmotional Ability to be aware of and understand your feelings,Self-Awareness behaviors, and the impact they have on others. Ability to express and defend your feelings, beliefs andAssertiveness thoughts in a constructive way. Ability to be self-directed and free of emotionalIndependence dependency upon others. Ability to respect and accept your strengths andSelf-Regard weaknesses.Self-Actualization Ability to set personal goals and realize your potential.
14. 情商低 EQ-i Scales The EI skill assessed by each scale Interpersonal Ability to view the world from another person’s Empathy perspective. Ability to be a cooperative, contributing Social Responsibility member of your social group. Ability to establish and maintain mutually Interpersonal Relationship satisfying relationships with others.
14. 情商低 EQ-i Scales The EI skill assessed by each scaleAdaptability Ability to solve problems of a personal and interpersonalProblem-Solving nature. Ability to view things the way they are rather than the wayReality-Testing you want or fear them to be. Ability to adapt and adjust your thinking, behaving andFlexibility feelings to new information.
14. 情商低 EQ-i Scales The EI skill assessed by each scaleStress Management Ability to effectively withstand adverse events andStress Tolerance constructively cope. Ability to resist or delay an impulse, drive orImpulse Control temptation to act.
14. 情商低 EQ-i Scales The EI skill assessed by each scaleGeneral Mood Ability to feel satisfied with yourself, others and life inHappiness general.Optimism Ability to be positive and look at the brighter side of life.