1. Our greatest enemy is not disease, but despair.
2. Believing is seeing what our eyes cannot see.
3. God chooses what we go through; we choose how we go through it.
4. Because god never sleeps, we can sleep in peace.
5. It is better to be faithful than famous.
6. Worry doesn’t improve the future, it only ruins the present.
7. Pray for a good harvest, but keep on hoeing.
8. Little sins can add up to big trouble.
9. Serving others helps to heal your grief.
10. Where god guides, he provides.
11. Prayer is the soil in which hope & healing grow best.
12. Truth spoken in love is hard to refuse.
13. Praise is the language of sinners set free.
14. Tough times teach trust.
15. God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary work.
16. The seed we sow today determine the kind of fruit we’ll reap tomorrow.
17. If we pause to think, we’ll find cause to thank.
18. We stumble over pebbles, not mountains.
19. Discovery consists of looking at the same things as everyone else & thinking something different.
20. Godly character is shaped by godly thoughts.
21. You won’t go astray on the straight & narrow way.
22. We can accomplish more together than we can alone.
23. Build people up- don’t tear them down.
24. God’s love is the blessing in every trial.
25. The best reason for doing what’s right today is tomorrow.
26. Indifference to evil is a great evil.
27. Our sin is great- God’s grace is greater.
28. Slander seeks to destroy, but rebuke seeks to restore.
29. He who conquers his anger conquers a strong enemy.
30. Sin sees the bait but is blind to the hook.
31. We sow the seed- god produces the harvest.
32. After all is said & done, more is said than done.
33. Success means that you get up one more time than you fall down.
1. It’s not a sin to get angry when you get angry at sin.
2. Prayer doesn’t require eloquence but earnestness.
3. A faith that costs nothing & demands nothing is worth nothing.
4. The fly that buzzes loudest usually gets swatted first.
5. To love to teach is one thing – to love those you teach is quite another.
6. To forget the elderly is to ignore the wisdom of the years.
7. If god doesn’t remove an obstacle, he’ll help you find a way around it.
8. To attempt to climb – to achieve – without a firm objective in life is to attain nothing.
9. We cannot hope to scale great moral heights by ignoring petty obligations.
10. It is only in the giving of oneself to others that we truly live.
11. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
12. I always view problems as opportunities in work clothes.
13. Diamonds are nothing more than chunks of coal that stuck to their jobs.
14. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
15. A person’s mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimensions.
16. Whenever you do a thing, act as if the whole world were watching.
17. You develop courage by acting courageously whenever you feel like acting otherwise.
18. There are no problems – only opportunities to be creative.
19. Treat your friends as you do your paintings; place them in the best light.
20. Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.
21. You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination.
22. A sense of curiosity is nature’s original school of education.
23. Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going.
24. Commitment in the face of conflict produces character.
25. We are not primarily put on this earth to see through one another, but to see one another through.
26. Love helps people even when it hurts.
27. Don’t let self confidence to be replaced by your trust in god.
28. A helping hand can lighten another’s burden.
29. Even when we don’t sense god’s presence, his loving care is all around us.
30. A single light can provide hope in the darkest night.
1. Decay starts when growth stops.
2. The spirit within us will faithfully guide us.
3. A good motive turns bad on the hinge of selfishness.
4. A man’s heart plans his way, but the Load directs his steps.
5. Neither vice nor virtue can remain a secret forever.
6. Compassion is love in action.
7. Right thinking leads to right living.
8. Because God is with us, we need not fear what lies ahead.
9. The heart of worship is worship from the heart.
10. A kind word is the oil that takes the friction out of life.
11. Joy in trials comes from knowing that the outcome will be good.
12. We have nothing to fear but fear itself.
13. Discipleship demands discipline.
14. In every desert of calamity, God has an oasis of comfort.
15. The fires of testing can produce a shining testimony.
16. Feeling let down today? Try looking up.
17. The victories of the past give courage for the future.
18. Words can’t break bones, but they can break hearts.
19. Time is one of the greatest gifts we can give each other.
20. A good test of character: when we do wrong, whom do we blame?
21. Faith in the living god can take the fear out of living.
22. God speaks to those who are willing to hear him.
23. One sin rationalized becomes two.
24. Serving others is a way of thanking god.
25. Our character is only as strong as our behavior.
26. No one is hopeless whose hope is in god.
27. A person may go wrong in many different directions but right in only one.
28. Genuine faith stays strong when deliverance seems distant.
29. Praise is the overflow of a joyful heart.
30. It is easier to resist the first evil desire than to satisfy all the ones that follow.
31. When you see someone in need, be a friend in deed.
1. God never fails to give credit where credit is due.
2. The cost of obedience is nothing compared with the cost of disobedience.
3. Faith & love are vital to effective prayer.
4. Feeding your faith will starve your doubts.
5. Our day’s work isn’t done until we build up someone.
6. God is never inconvenienced by our prayers.
7. Sacrifice is the true measure of our giving.
8. No matter where you go, god goes with you.
9. To stretch the truth is to tell a lie.
10. To know life’s purpose, you must know life’s creator.
11. Prayer is an open line to heaven.
12. Your life will either shed light or cast a shadow.
13. Prejudice builds walls; love breaks them down.
14. The memory of a faithful life speaks more eloquently than words.
15. We can learn more from sorrow than from laughter.
16. Prayer should be our first response rather than our last resort.
17. Treat others’ faults as graciously as you do your own.
18. We can plant the seed, but only god can give the harvest.
19. God gives to you so you can give to others.
20. Kindness is treating others the way god treats you.
21. Someday the scales of justice will be perfectly balanced.
22. Make others happy wherever you go, not whenever you go.
23. It’s always too soon to quit.
24. To ease another’s burden, help to carry it.
25. Do your part to silence gossip, don’t repeat it.
26. A big part of loving is listening.
27. A spark of encouragement can rekindle warmth in the heart.
28. A godly parent is a child’s best guide to god.
29. Only the one who has learned to serve is qualified to lead.
30. Only when we are changed we can help others to change.
1. A heartfelt greeting can energize the weary & encourage the lonely.
2. Honesty means never having to look over your shoulder.
3. Criticism is a good teacher if we are willing to learn from it.
4. Brooding over the past paralyzes the present & bankrupts the future.
5. The world rewards success; God rewards success; God rewards faithfulness!
6. It’s mistake to think that we can impress the world by compromising with it.
7. The way of obedience is the way of blessing.
8. If you think you know everything, you have a lot to learn.
9. Truth is not determined by how many people believe it.
10. Wisdom is knowing when to speak your mind & when to mind your speech.
11. It’s not the hours you put in, but what you put in the hours that counts.
12. Trust god for today & prepare for tomorrow.
13. Test all teaching by the truth of god’s word.
14. Fire refines gold; adversity refines man.
15. When we forget our priorities, we argue about trivialities.
16. Repentance is not just words but actions.
17. Contentment comes not from great wealth but from few wants.
18. When you lash out at others, you’re sure to hurt yourself.
19. Plan your praying, then pray your plan.
20. Some of life’s greatest lessons are learned in the school of affliction.
21. True greatness is not attained by giving orders but by serving.
22. Life is like a game of tennis, you can’t win without serving well.
23. God always gives enough strength for the next step.
1. A friend in power is friend lost.
2. Friends are seldom found; they are made.
3. Children let their parents down if they forget who brought them up.
4. The best way to respond to wrong is to do what is right.
5. To handle a hard situation, try a soft answer.
6. When you sing your own praise you are always out of tune.
7. Pride is the stone over which many people stumble.
8. To detect what is false, study the truth.
9. Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear & the blind can read.
10. A true friend never gets in your way. Unless you happen to be going down.
11. Truth hurts- not the searching after; but the running from.
12. Do not let what you cannot do, interfere with what you can do.
13. Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.
14. Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary.
15. Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.
16. You are never a loser until you quit trying.
17. You can’t get rid of poverty by giving people money.
18. Only God is in a position to look down on anymore.
19. A life of ease is a difficult pursuit.
20. Happiness is good health & a bad memory.
21. Morale is self esteem in action.
22. It’s when you run away that you’re most liable to stumble.
23. Discipline is remembering what you want.
24. Be bold in what you stand for & careful what you fall for.
25. Take care of your character & your reputation will take care of itself.
26. High expectations are the key to every thing.
27. A vacation is having nothing to do & all day to do it in.
28. Friends are lost by calling often & calling seldom.
29. Instead of focusing on a person’s past, look at how far he’s come.
30. Our words have the power to build up or to tear down.
31. Don’t just spend time, invest it.
32. Be quick to judge yourself but slow to judge others.
1. When we are filled with pride, we leave no room for wisdom.
2. There is nothing so powerful as truth.
3. He who loses his temper finds trouble.
4. Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.
5. Man says that seeing is believing, but God says that believing is seeing.
6. A person who has no fire in his heart cannot warm others.
7. When we feel the stress of the storm we learn the strength of the anchor.
8. Heaven’s delights will far outweigh earth’s difficulties.
9. Don’t try to do everything, do only what god wants you to do.
10. A faithful life is a joyful life.
11. To proclaim the truth, you must know the one who is the truth.
12. Right relationships in life ease the string of grief in death.
13. Speaking without thinking is like shooting without taking aim.
14. Faith always has work to do.
15. No one is so poor as he who has nothing but money.
16. A changed heart will result in a changed life.
17. How we behave reveals what we believe.
18. There is no legacy as rich as integrity.
19. What we go after here determines where we go hereafter.
20. Feelings are no substitute for facts & faith.
21. No pain. No gain. Know pain. Great gain.
22. The sin we try to cover up will eventually bring us down.
23. If we don’t expose sin, we encourage it.
24. A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved.-Shakespeare
25. A well chosen word can speak volumes.
26. Great triumphs are born out of great troubles.
27. It’s never too soon to plan for eternity.
28. If we take care of our character, our reputation will take care of itself!
29. God uses our setbacks to move us ahead.
30. The less we do today, the more we have to do tomorrow.
1. To cast a good shadow, walk in god’s light.
2. Hope like an anchor is fixed on the unseen.
3. Doing what’s right today means no regrets tomorrow.
4. We are to be ready for the last moment by being ready at every moment.
5. Praise can lift the burden of grief.
6. Knowledge can be dangerous if it doesn’t lead to wisdom.
7. A good leader knows the way, shows the way & goes the way.
8. A well timed silence is more eloquent than words.
9. Strong trials build strong faith.
10. Our value is not in what we own but to whom we belong.
11. We commit two wrongs when we fail to right a wrong.
12. Gentle words fall lightly but carry great weight.
13. If you think meekness is weakness, try being meek for a week.
14. The oil of courtesy takes the friction out of life.
15. A clear conscience is a soft pillow.
16. We lose the joy of living in the present when we worry about the future.
17. Our true character is revealed in the unguarded moment.
18. It’s easy to stand with the crowed; it takes courage to stand alone.
19. Prejudice is a lazy man’s substitute for thinking.
20. Those who cook up stories will get into hot water.
21. Our present choices determine our future rewards.
22. The more we work at what we should be, the less we’ll need to hide what we are.
23. Count your blessings not your troubles.
24. A word of encouragement can make the difference between giving up & going on.
25. Remember to forgive- then remember to forget.
1. The love of money is the root of all evil.
2. Who lives medically lives miserably.
3. We kill time, time burkes us.
4. Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.
5. Man’s best possession is a sympathetic wife.
6. Temperance is the nurse of chastity.
7. Death has so many doors to let our life.
8. We live in an earth of well dressed gangs.
9. When elephants fight it is the grass that suffers.
10. Doubts are more cruel than the worst of truth.
11. Good die early & bad die late.
12. Work is worship, duty is god.
13. Delay is preferable to error.
14. The true university is a collection of books.
15. Fasting is a medicine.
16. The reward of labour is life.
17. History is a postmortem examination.
18. Whatever you have spent less.
19. Justice hurried justice buried.
20. All colour will agree in the dark.
21. Liberty always unfinished business.
22. I treated him, God cured him.
23. Pain & death are a part of life.
24. My beginning is my end, my end is my beginning.
25. The secret of art is to correct nature.
26. Men learn little from success but much from failure.
27. Hell has 3 gates: lust, anger & greed.
28. God works wonders now & then.
29. Anger is conquered by love.
30. When the well is dry we know the worth.
31. With God all things are possible.
32. Don’t let your hearts be troubled, trust in God.
33. Everyone wasn’t born with silver spoon in his mouth.
34. Don’t let your parents down; they brought you up.
35. Evil societies always kill their consciences.
36. A good husband makes a good wife.
37. When the stomach is full it is easy to talk of fasting.
38. Six feet of land was all that one needed.
1. Religion without science is blind, science without religion is cripple.-Albert Einstein
2. I studied war & politics so that my sons can study economics & commerce, so that their sons can study poetry & music.-John
Adams, American president
3. Philosophy without action of leader’s is only a dream, action without philosophy is only a wastage of time, leader of
philosophy with action will change the world.-Nelson Mandela
4. When it happens you ask yourself, how did that happen.-Joe Pomer, Boxer
5. Oppositions will be in front, but enemies in behind.
6. If it happen once it can be unexpected, if twice it is a co-incident & if thrice it is a plot.
7. One who speaks about ideas has strong mind while one who speaks gossips has weak mind.
8. He who lives by Dhamma is protected by Dhamma.
9. Stop killing but not stop uphold the justice. All Buddhas are merciful.
10. Don’t trust anybody if he is too quiet & calm, The noisy ones are quite safe.
11. There are 2 solutions for all problems;1.time 2.silence
12. If you are playing with fire you have to bear the smoke, even cow kicks you when you are milking ,who says it is wrong ?
13. Friends & frugality never goes together.
14. Strong wall cannot be destroyed by a crowbar, weak wall is strong enough till crowbar is used.
15. Be brave beneath whatever frightening all.- Mohommed Ali
16. Whatever blocks my way will be busted away. No one can stand on my way.-Big brother
17. You haven’t come here to waste, unlike other heroes such as ….you play like you. You must be you.
18. Red Indian face can conceal highest bliss & deepest sorrow. He has endless patience. He never retreat till he gain the
19. Humanum est errare.- Mistake is one nature of human.
20. Spartans 1.Hard training 2.Approach 3.Attack
Kung Fu Sayings
1. Be quick in fight-Bruce Lee
2. Don’t get in to fight with anger.
3. Kung Fu is not to attack but for defense.
4. Every expert makes a mistake. Keep your certainty till he shows.
5. Make weapon your body & soul. No fear. No doubts. No life. No death. Only a target.
6. Sword is a daemon. It doesn’t mind who is your opponent. It only sees the blood.
7. Hardness first. Smoothness second.
8. Life , save from death, between life & death, death.
9. Broaden before shrink. Be Strong before you weak. Stand before you fall. Give before you have.
10. Push punch like winnowing fan. Vertical punch like hammer.
11. If a curse like lamp you must be a mirror. You never get hurt & everyone will be lightened by you.
12. If a powerful shot like storm you must be willow tree, it will bend but won’t break.