1. SHIRLEY YANELIS PALACIOS the month of the year addressed to student of third school new tecnhologies
2. THE MONTH OF THE YEAR1. The month of the year are division of a period understading between 365 days they are 12 months.2. For writting months year in English we must have present that the first letter ever going in capital letter.3. The pronunciation of the month of the year in English we must have agreement with the language grammar.
3. • The pronuntiation of the months of the year in English is diferents to the of the months of the year in spanish and for that reason now, going to practice the pronuntiation of months year in English.
4. THE MONTH OF THE YEAR• January • july• February • August• March • September• April • October• May • November• June • december
5. THERE ARE SOME MONTHTS THAT HAVE DIFERENTS FESTIVITYTHAT AREJanuary new yearFebruary valentine saintMarch woman dayApril children day and languaje dayMay mother day and work dayJuly father dayseptember friendship and love dayOctober HalloweenDecember christmas
6. INDEPENDENCESALSO WE CAN CELÉBRATE INDEPENDENCE COUNTRIES SUCH ASColombia julyBrasil septemberPanamá novemberVenezuela julyEcuador mayArgentina mayChile septemberPerú julyParaguay mayUruguay augustBolivia august
7. CONCLUSION• In this presentation I say that the months of the year is vital practice with the children because they acquire an intering learning in the language of English mainly because they have that curiosity of know all and also they pay atention to differents things.