1. My E-Portfolio Mendoza JoelAge: 20 years oldE-mail:firstname.lastname@example.orgI.P.S.J.D.A.2012
2. My Learning Philosophy regarding use technology• ES NECESARY USE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR CLASROOM BECAUSE PERMIT YOU MAKE THE CLASS MOR ACTIVE , THEREFORE INTEGRATING TECHNOLOGY IN THE CLASSROOM GOES BEYOND THE SIMPLE USE OF THE COMPUTER AND ITS SOFTWARE. FOR INTEGRATION WITH THE CURRICULUM IS EFFECTIVE, RESEARCH IS NEEDED THAT SHOWS DEEPEN AND ENHANCE THE LEARNING PROCESS WHILE SUPPORTING FOUR KEY CONCEPTS OF TEACHING:• ACTIVE PARTICIPATION BY THE STUDENT,• A FREQUENT INTERACTION BETWEEN TEACHER AND STUDENT,• PARTICIPATION AND GROUP COLLABORATION AND• CONNECTION WITH THE REAL WORLD.
3. MY WORD CLOUDI WOUL LIKE USE WORD CLOUD IN MY TEACHING CLASS, BECAUSE I CAN SHOW THE NEW WORD OR VOCABULARY THAT THE CHILDREN OR STUDENT WILL LEARN
4. http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_works heets/places/landforms/Landforms_377826/ Create a worksheet is a material for make to the class mor active for the students, and is a way to work and disign one model of test for resolve.
5. MY BLOG LINKhttps://plus.google.com/116434361864528191399/post shttp://benjaminjoel.blogspot.com/The blogging is a stool very interesting for share rich information , for example you can share photo, video, publish and other information that you want add.
6. http://www.eslprintables.com/Vocabulary_worksheets/Places/Landforms/ Blogger: Create your free Blog www.blogger.com/https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=blogger&passive=1209600&continue=http://www.blogger.com/home&followup=http://www.blogger.com/home&ltmpl =start#s01 SlideShare www.slideshare.net/ google.com I think its very inmportante have different website, and it is not known when needed in any case that I have to perform some task or find some very future information these websites help me access a faster way.
7. http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/shirl eychan-243147-landforms-game-updated-2- education-ppt-powerpoint /PowerPoint game would use the point with my students, forexample via internet you can find more motivation for thesubject to be taught, either by selecting each theme whilechoosing the elements correctly thus help students understandbest theme.
8. My impressions about use other tecnology apart from the computer is great since permit you, use or adapt to the other tecnology in agreement your teaching.
9. Final ReflectionPlease answer the following questions:• 1. What have I learned about myself as a student during this Course?• I have learned correct pronunciation of some words I did not know to pronounce correctly.• 2. What areas I am confident in and on which areas do I feel I need/want to continue work?I trust that the area of reading I have more control and I can understand the information presented to me, but I think in the area of grammar need to work even more as I need better fluency and especially the correct pronunciation of the words
10. Final Reflection Cont.• 3. What have I learned from this Course? Be specific and include examples from your learning experience.• English in this course I have learned many things never thought I would learn, but now I can do my planning in English, with their different teaching method, as in the case of giving a class micro diferentes Implementing the technique of teaching, improving the pronunciation of the word. oral presentation by each test better, but not so perfect but improve my fluency say when saying prayers or paragraph in English• 4. What have I learned, or come to believe about “Using technology in TESOL This is a chance for you to clarify what you have learned during this course. Think about what you have done during this class, and provide examples that support your opinion.
11. Final Reflection Cont.5. What questions am I left with?How will be the education in english in th future?Could it be that in 5 years all speak English?What future would allow students to learn English?What benefit will offer new technologies to the teaching of English?How the teacher taught in the future?6. What are my goals as I leave the course?My goals is go on with my study and specially English is my dream.I want be professor in English and as far as the English might prefer another profession7. What recommendations would I give to a student that needs to take this course, in order for him/her to be successful?My recommendation is that if you want something Strive to achieve at any cost and the course of English, I can say it is a trend that should take it very seriously, based on responsibility and commitment to the new society