Abstract of the Global B2C E-Commerce Report
by yStats.com on May 05, 2010
- 9,160 views
1.) Effective decision support for E-Commerce managers ...
1.) Effective decision support for E-Commerce managers
- E-Commerce is the sales channel of the future. However, even the brightest prospects will not materialize, unless providers keep track of trends, consumer demands and competitors in this challenging market environment. The key to entrepreneurial success in the E-Commerce market is access to objective, reliable and up-to-date information that provides an insight into the dynamics of the market. yStats.com is the one-stop source for these facts.
- Current Trends in the E-Commerce Segment
- Sales numbers and growth rates of B2C E-Commerce
- B2C E-Commerce vs. retail and home shopping sales figure comparisons
- Basic data on the number of internet users, penetration, types of used internet connections, number of internet shoppers and demographics (including penetration rates)
- Product rankings, which show the top selling assortments on the internet.
- Rankings and short profiles of the main competitors
- News on leading B2C E-Commerce companies
3.) About our Reports
- Market reports by yStats.com inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- yStats.com provides secondary market research: By using various sources of information we ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
- Our international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
- yStats.com delivers all research results as PowerPoint files. All data can therefore be used directly for board presentations or be individually adapted.
- If required, yStats.com provides in-depth analysis for all research projects. Simply send us a request.
4.) About yStats.com
Founded in 2005, yStats.com is committed to the research of objective, demand-based and up-to-date data on markets and competitors for top managers from various industries including retail, home shopping, E-Commerce, telecommunication, logistics and energy. The Hamburg-based company is a specialist for secondary research with a clear international focus.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views