Paper-based processes are rapidly being replaced by electronic workflows, as
signing the original electronic document saves companies on labor, faxing and
mailing costs. The SIGNificant Offline Client enables signing and sealing electronic
documents without the need of being connected to a network. This solution is
especially suited for professionals whose working conditions don’t include online
connectivity on a regular basis, or for those who wish to work offline such as field
agents or small businesses. The SIGNificant Suite creates an environment allowing
communication between the SIGNificant Offline Client and SIGNificant Online
Client, thus the signing process can start with one and continue with the other,
depending on the working conditions.
• No Internet Access Required – enables signing and sealing electronic documents without the
need of being connected to the Internet.
• Highly Flexible – enables both automation and user control, packaged in a unified interface for
• Built for Speed – accelerates work processes, raises productivity and efficiency within existing
procedures. Using the SIGNificant Offline Client, the electronic document cycle will no longer be
broken solely for the purpose of capturing a signature.
• User Friendly Interface – characterized with simplicity and ease of use.
• Cost Effective – a cost effective solution enabling electronic document handling with
• Paper Free Process – saves money, time and trees by making your office 100% paperless!
• Fully Secured Document – once the document has been signed using SIGNificant, it cannot
Lawyers & Accountants
• On the Fly Signing and Document Design – the user can
choose to sign a document instantly or define signers and
signature fields according to his needs. This capability is
extremely useful for last minute modifications.
• Template Recognition – the SIGNificant Offline Client
recognizes existing signature field indications on predefined
templates automatically and assigns signers and signature
• Biometric Signature Authentication – when the ‘Authenticate’
box is checked, the signature is compared with the enrolled
signature profile, using the organization's biometric engine
when online connectivity is established. In any case the
biometric data is embedded into the document for future
analysis in case of a legal dispute.
• Easy Navigation – the signers’ tree displays the signers and
signature fields defined for the current document, enabling
easy navigation between these fields.
• Sealing Documents - editing or adding any kind of information
will result in invaliding the digital signature.
• PDF Conversion – the SIGNificant Offline Client is equipped
with a printer, enabling conversions of any printable content
to PDF format.
• Versatile Signing Methods – using the SIGNificant Offline
Client, documents can be signed either with a handwritten
signature or with a personal certificate.
Easy Creation and Control over Signature Flow
>>> One Interface for All Purposes
FIELDS SIGN SIGNATURES
DOCUMENT INTO THE
PREDEFINED SIGN EMBEDDED
TEMPLATE INTO THE
In order to sign a document, you simply open it in the SIGNificant
Offline Client and either sign immediately, or design the document
on the fly according to your needs before you have it signed.
Next, apply your handwritten biometric signature using a signature
tablet. The biometric data of your signature dynamics are
embedded in the document together with a digital signature.
For the digital signature either a companywide default certificate
can be used or a personal one, located on a smartcard, e-token
xyzmo SIGNificant HQ or any certificate store. With SIGNificant you sign electronic
Haiderstraße 23 documents the same way you would on paper, allowing for a
4052 Ansfelden, Austria legally binding approval process.
Tel: +43 (0) 7229 88060
Fax: +43 (0) 7229 88060-720 Your Document is Signed
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org The document is now signed and sealed against future
modifications and can be viewed and verified by any external
xyzmo SIGNificant USA user using the free Adobe Reader. The signed document can be
Harborside Financial Center 2500 stored on your local computer and uploaded to the company’s
Plaza 5 Jersey City, NJ 07311-4035 server at a later stage.
Tel: +1 (631) 680-3259
Mail: email@example.com System Requirements
Microsoft Windows XP™
This document is for information only and is subject
to change without notice. Technical changes, misprints, Microsoft Windows Vista™ 32 bit
errors excepted. All rights reserved.
Microsoft Server 2003™ Terminal Server Edition
For detailed information regarding the hardware requirements,
please contact our presales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our website at: www.xyzmo.com