Wendy Soucie worked with founders Kelly Parks Snider and Jane Bartell to help ProjectGirl.org win a Best Buy/ @15.com philathropy grant using social media to gain trust, awareness, and generate
Wendy Soucie worked with founders Kelly Parks Snider and Jane Bartell to help ProjectGirl.org win a Best Buy/ @15.com philathropy grant using social media to gain trust, awareness, and generate action.
6. Build a Social Media Business Strategy Goal 16,000 b Strategy Tools 6
7. ProjectGirl.org (NonProﬁt) • GOAL: Win the highest % of the vote for program funding • OBJECTIVE 1: Be Trusted; Educate trainers and parents; be fun, sassy and relate to the kids; make it fun • OBJECTIVE 2: Drive youth to www.at 15.com Website, ask for votes for “Best Nonproﬁt”, Gme sensiGve contest.
8. ProjectGirl.org • STRATEGIES: Get known quickly, give youth reasons to parGcipate, be visible to adults, trust and brand • AUDIENCE: children and young adults 13-‐21, parents, educators, business professionals Copyright 2011 Wendy Soucie Consulting LLC | www.wendysoucie.com
9. Know Your Goal Build Your Strategy • Build proﬁles where adults hang – let them know we can be trusted • Tell the ProjectGirl kids’ stories • Share content created by kids • Entertain and inform • Ask for registraGon and vote • Empower kid evangelists • Make things very shareable
10. http://bit.ly/hmCudD How to Leverage Social Media Optimization!
11. Personalized and Targeted Email is Social
12. Entertain and Inform • NO Flash • Html for searchable text • Search engine opGmizaGon for every page
26. Strategic Alliances – Joint Ventures • Wendy Soucie ConsulGng -‐ Principal • Social Business ConsulGng Group (Sobizco) -‐ founding partner • End Result MarkeGng • Nurture markeGng, research, social media • Social Media Academy • CerGﬁed Social Media Consultant • Founding Gold Member and Alumni • Black Diamond Consultant • Social Media Academy Faculty 2011 • Xeesm – Social CRM – Business Partner – Wisconsin • Photo credits Istock Photo