What does connectedness mean for you?
• Imagine …
Business case for a connected business
• Deeper / better relationship with your customers
• Further focusing on core
• Responsive / agile business execution
• New revenue opportunities
What does it take to get there?
• Expose yourself internally and externally
• Eat your own dogfood
• Facilitate your ecosystem
• Federate security
What about security?
• In the post-Snowden world its impossible to not
• New open standards for security make it much easier
to secure a connected business
• No short, simple path to security – continuous
monitoring & iteration needed
open platform for
WSO2 is “open”
• Open standards
• Open source
• Open business model
• Open architecture
• Open development
• Open by default, for anything!
Gartner says ..
• WSO2 provides a broad portfolio of technology, including support for development and
deployment of SOA-style applications, API management and application integration. WSO2 has
been leading in innovation that enables developers to deploy applications on-premises or in the
cloud with a platform that provides native elasticity and multitenancy, and supports hybrid cloud
• WSO2 offers a complete open-source portfolio, which reduces its costs and prices,
simplifies consumption by customers, and has led to a notable installed base.
• WSO2's broad portfolio of technology includes capabilities to support private cloud and
other deployment options, which positions them favorably versus other OSS options.
• Substantial proof points for application development, deployment and integration, including
high-volume and high-scale environments, add credibility for a relatively small
• A combination of simplified functions, various deployment options and a completely open-source
model makes it easy for customers to consume WSO2 products, even when compared
with other open-source middleware.
Enterprise Mobility Reference Architecture
SOA & Integration
WSO2 is here for the long term …
• Started in 2005 with the vision to re-think enterprise
• Now nearly 350 people strong and growing
• Offices in Colombo, London, Bloomington Indiana
and Palo Alto California
• Vision is to become the #1 middleware company in