20 Reasons To Start
Blogging In The New Year
20 Reasons To Start Blogging In The New
Have you been putting off starting your blog? Have you been procrastinating getting
yourposts published? Are you a little worried about what people will think or that you
might fail? Here are 20 reasons you should start blogging in the New Year.
Blogging teaches you that if you are yourself, no one can say you are being anything but
Blogging is a great marketing tool – it’s inexpensive and a great way to talk directly to your
Blogging give you flexibility to post where you want on the subjects you are passionate
about – after all you should be writing about things you love!
If you are procrastinator, time to nip that in the bud. Blogging helps you stick to a schedule.
Speaking of schedules, Blogging helps you learn reliability. Read More
Blogging helps you build confidence. Click here to read more.
Blogging helps you meet new people. Read More.
Blogging teaches you that it’s okay to be human. Mistakes and typos happen and when
they do acknowledge them, thank the person(s) who pointed them out and move on.
Blogging teaches you that the conversation isn’t all about you; it’s about your audience. If
you write with your audience in mind, you won’t lose.
10. Blogging teaches you perseverance. When our audience isn’t listening to what you have to
say maybe it’s time to change the message.
11. Blogging teaches you that no matter what you have to say, someone will want to listen if
you have the passion.
12. Blogging is a great way to learn how to let go. Do to the here today, gone tomorrow nature
of online content, if you don’t succeed at reaching the goal you wanted to today you can try
13. Blogging teaches you that where there is a will there is a way. If you have the willpower you
can achieve anything.
14. Blogging teaches you that it’s okay to reach out for help on subjects or areas you don’t
understand. Get help from experts or people with more knowledge than you so you can learn and
15. Blogging helps you learn time management. Whether you post once a week or six times a
week; time management is key to keeping your personal and blogging time on track.
16. Blogging helps you find a focus. Successful blogs have a focus or primary theme they stick
to. Discover yours and you’ll be on your way to blog-stardom!
17. Blogging is a great way to learn community management. See More.
18. Along with communities Blogging also teaches you how to build relationships. You’ll learn
how to connect with people and work with people in new ways.
19. Blogging helps you learn new skills you may not thought you’d ever use. See Example Here.
20. Finally, Blogging teaches you how to convey messages, words and meaning. You will learn
how to share what you love in ways that are enticing and interesting.
It’s time to start blogging. Now you know why you should do it, time to go out and begin. If you
have questions or need more help, please leave a comment or visit me on my website (link
below). I’m happy to help you get started. Happy Blogging and Best Wishes for a New Year!
How To Write A Valentine’s Day Card
How To Check Readability Statistics In Microsoft Word 2013?
How To Create A Perfect Weekly Newsletter
E-book by writeawriting
An Ultimate survival guide for Writers, Bloggers, Social Media Mavens, Business
Experts and Marketing Guys.
Follow us on