“After all the statistics and calculations
are formulated the one element that breathes
life into marketing is good design.”
...Steve Jobs, Apple CEO
• Your advertising should be
clear, consistent and concise.
• Allow for an intelligent interaction.
• Your advertising must be focused
on the customer, not you.
• Don’t blame the medium.
• Answer ‘Why’
less who, what, when and where.
• Tell your clients what they need
to hear, not what they want to hear.
• Respect the law of seedtime & harvest.
“The best marketers, of course, use the needle
and the vise at the same time.
They don't assault,
they don't demand, instead...
they earn attention.
And they apply their marketing pressure so consistently and in
such a measured and relentless way that they proﬁt from it.”