Sign up for our Gmail Mastery Course: http://wrk.hk/gmailcourse
You suck at email, but it's not your fault. Everyone does!
Here are simple tips to perfecting your email etiquette & writing more effective emails.
FOR ACTION TAKERS! At the end of the presentation there is a link for a FREE email best practices resource guide download link with a well- crafted list of email best practices & tools that you can share with your team.
Topics Covered in this Presentation:
1. How and when to properly use (and stop abusing) the "To", "cc" and "bcc" fields
2. Exactly what to should think about before you hit that "Reply All" button
3. How to craft awesome and effective subject lines
4. Why you should think like a journalist, not a novelist, when writing emails
5. How to expertly use bullets, numbers and choices to increase action and responses to your emails
6. Tactics to avoid the vortex of back and forth replies and long email threads
7. The 3 vital pieces of information that should be in your email signature