13. The Dockable Property• 0 – not dockable• 1 – supports docking and is dockable (ex7 & 8 show quirk)• 2 – supports docking but is not currently dockable
14. More on Autosizing & Arrangement• Form autosizing details – Fills in “docking in direction” – No other adjustment – Cannot change via code• Toolbars – Only stretches as necessary – Height/Width adjusted – Can fill with container
15. Practical Examples• Application “Navigator”• Task Panes• Tip of the Day• “Dock Target” desktop
16. Conclusion• Docking support in the VFP IDE allows the developer to customize the IDE to be more productive• There are some uses for docking in applications• More control over docking is needed to make it really usable in applications
17. Thank you!Please remember to fill out your evaluation.