1. Simple ways to use a SMART Board with young students
2. Sarah Ask the students to trace over their name using a Creative Pen or a pen from the pen tray. Teaching Notes Teaching Notes
3. Put 4 apples in the basket
4. How I feel today Ask the students to select which face represemts best how they feel when they arrive in the morning. Teaching Notes Teaching Notes Happy Unwell Sad Angry Upset Worried
6. Obstacle Course Pull Pull Mobilo / Construction Pull Pull Reading Corner Pull Pull Shopping Corner Pull Pull Dress Up Corner Pull Pull Students can choose a number to see what activity they are to go to. Teaching Notes Teaching Notes
7. Guess the Word
8. What's Hiding? C lues: 1. It is an animal 2. It is very large. 3. It has large paws. 4. It hibernates in the winter. Pull Pull What's hiding? What's hiding?
9. Things to do today Blocks Painting Swings Drawing Corner Trains If you Group the activity title and the picture associated with it and then move them into your My Content section you can easily change the activities available on a day to day basis. Teaching Notes Teaching Notes
11. Matching Pairs
12. Patterns Use the shapes below to complete the pattern.
13. Colour Sorting
14. Counting Using any of the objects below place the correct number of items in each triangle. 5 4 7 3