1. 5 Leadership Lessons Isaac Asimov Would Have Taught
2. Asimov on Discovery
3. The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’ (I found it!) but 'That's funny...’
4. Asimov on Presentation
5. It pays to be obvious, especially if you have a reputation for subtlety .
6. Asimov on Decision Making
7. It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.
8. Asimov on Failure
9. A subtle thought that is in error may yet give rise to fruitful inquiry that can establish truths of great value.
10. Asimov on Getting Things Done
11. You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist .