Drupal CDN integration: easier, more flexible and faster!
by Wim Leers, Student & Drupal Developer at Hasselt University, home on Mar 05, 2009
- 7,958 views
This session will explain how a CDN (Content Delivery Network) improves page loading times and how you should analyze the page loading performance while evaluating a CDN. Existing techniques for integrating a CDN with Drupal will be compared and an alternative, comprehensive solution will be presented.
- How pages are loaded by the browser
- How a CDN improves page loading times
- Evaluating the results
- Existing Drupal CDN integration techniques
- Push-to-CDN model: pros & cons
- CDN integration module: synchronization via Drupal or highly scalable daemon
- Alternative uses: create your own CDN, massive back-up tool
- You should have a good overview of the different techniques to integrate Drupal with a CDN.
- You should have learned how you can evaluate page loading performance to know which files should be served from a CDN.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views