4. The steps in the Design Cycle• Investigate• Plan and Design• Create• Evaluate
5. Let me use an example for this presentation:Example: Making a CLE website about God’s love in yourhigh, low and normal points in life usingscriptures in the Old Testament with a group of three.(to follow what I talk about go to this link for the project: http://wouong19.wix.com/hisunconditionallove )
6. Investigate• phase of the research is to find solutions to the problem are described and problems. Information is collected on the subject
7. How to do this step• Identify the problem-What will my project be about?-What problem will my project revolve around?• Develop the design brief- What will I place in my project?• Formulate a design specification- What points will I make for the project?
8. In my CLE project1. The group first discussed what topic of God’s love will be tackled2. We divided the parts and distributed it to each other3. We discussed what to place in the website
9. Plan and Design
10. Plan and Design• ideas are given to solve the problem and later collected• phase of the product is designed and how it is planned to create such methods. The timeline is prepared
11. How to do this step• Design a product- What do I want my project to look like?• Plan a product and make a solution- What will be the solutions for the problem presented?
12. In my CLE project1. We discussed what template to use for the website2. We got ideas on what to place in the website3. We gathered and organized our ideas
13. Create• phase in which all ideas are put together and the product is created
14. How to do this step• Use appropriate techniques and equipment- What computer programs will I use?- How will I do it?• Follow the plan• Create the product/ solutions
15. In my CLE project1. We discussed on what website creator to use (which in our project we used wix.com)2. We placed our gathered and organized ideas to the website3. Created the product (designs, etc.)
16. Evaluate• phase of the product is evaluated. The resulting product shall be reviewed not solve the problem it solves.
17. How to do this step• Evaluate the product/ solution- How did my finished product turn out?• Evaluate the use of the design cycle- Did I follow the design cycle?
18. In my CLE project1. We all reread the website looking for mistakes2. When we see we have a mistake, we change it3. Placed the final touches and sent it to our teacher
19. What good comes out of using the design cycle• Finishing the project faster (we finished our CLE project in one school day)• More organized way of doing the project = Less mistakes & less confusion/ mess
20. FOLLOW THE DESIGN CYCLE FOR A BETTER GRADE WITHOUT THE STRESS!!!:D