Behold the Power of Segmentation
<ul><li>What is it? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Segmentation breaks down your house or alternative prospects list into smaller g...
Advantages of Segmentation <ul><li>Sending focused campaigns that connect with the target </li></ul><ul><li>The more relev...
Demographics <ul><li>What’s the purpose? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>They help you narrow your search almost instantly </li></ul...
Psychographics <ul><li>What are they? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Attitudes </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Beliefs </li></ul></ul><u...
Infographics <ul><li>What are they? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Infographics break down exactly where your target goes to get th...
List Select <ul><li>What is it? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>A list select is a segmented version of your house and/or alternate ...
Call to Action <ul><li>Full Report –  http:// crunk.starrtincup.com /segmentation </li></ul><ul><li>William Tincup </li></...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Behold the Power of Segmentation

309

Published on

Published in: Business, Technology
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
309
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Behold the Power of Segmentation

  1. 1. Behold the Power of Segmentation
  2. 2. <ul><li>What is it? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Segmentation breaks down your house or alternative prospects list into smaller groups based on predetermined similarities </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>The more data you know about the people you want to target, the more relevant your marketing communications will be </li></ul></ul>Segmentation
  3. 3. Advantages of Segmentation <ul><li>Sending focused campaigns that connect with the target </li></ul><ul><li>The more relevant the email is to the target, the greater the response rate will be </li></ul><ul><li>A greater response rate leads to a greater ROI </li></ul><ul><li>The target feels like you are talking directly to them </li></ul>
  4. 4. Demographics <ul><li>What’s the purpose? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>They help you narrow your search almost instantly </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>They help weed out people that may be unqualified for your campaign </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Examples </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Industries of employ </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Department </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Title </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Age </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Gender </li></ul></ul>
  5. 5. Psychographics <ul><li>What are they? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Attitudes </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Beliefs </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Interests </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Values </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Why use them? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>It can tell you how and where to find people outside the office </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Can get a better sense of where these people might appear for marketing purposes </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Allows you to use imagery and word selection to directly appeal to the intended target </li></ul></ul>
  6. 6. Infographics <ul><li>What are they? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Infographics break down exactly where your target goes to get their information </li></ul></ul><ul><li>Our Recommendation </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Choose only the top 2 or 3 communities to deploy your campaign </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>The top 2 or 3 tend to reach 85%-90% of the market </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>A lot of companies waste time and money trying to identify and marketing to the other communities that make up the remaining 10%-15% of their audience and receive a diminished return </li></ul></ul>
  7. 7. List Select <ul><li>What is it? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>A list select is a segmented version of your house and/or alternate lists that represent only the people that apply to a specific category you want to market to </li></ul></ul><ul><li>What is the Value of it? </li></ul><ul><ul><li>You can use psychographic, demographic and infographic information to your advantage </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>It increases the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns </li></ul></ul>
  8. 8. Call to Action <ul><li>Full Report – http:// crunk.starrtincup.com /segmentation </li></ul><ul><li>William Tincup </li></ul><ul><li>W: www.starrtincup.com </li></ul><ul><li>E: tincup@starrtincup.com </li></ul><ul><li>P: 817-204-0400 </li></ul>
  1. A particular slide catching your eye?

    Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

×