• About Us/Introductions• About our client• Overview (objectives, target audience, message, rationale)• The deliverables• Checklist/Timeline• Responses/Suggestions Otis - Will 10/25/2011 2
• Otis Latimer, Jr.• Will JanzWe come up with the name, logo, and all other “marketingaspects” of Excelerator Otis - Will 10/25/2011 3
The CAPS Excelerator course is designed forentrepreneurial minded students seeking high-techresources and cross-disciplined teams to “Innovate” and“Accelerate” their ideas. It will combine separate strands ofCAPS and engage them in a high speed process thattakes an idea from conceptualization through validation andproduction to commercialization. Otis - Will 10/25/2011 4
• Objectives To get the program known, spread the name, let people know what’s going on and get students enrolled in for next year’s classes• Target audience Students in the Blue Valley school district, both in and not in CAPS The parents of said students• Message• Rationale We’re doing this to get Excelerator established and out there. Otis - Will 10/25/2011 5
• Website [Link]• Logo mockups Otis - Will 10/25/2011 6
• Compile mood boards• Design concept logos• Design website mockup• Code base website• Approve a final logo• Decide on course names Otis - Will 10/25/2011 7
Compile Design Approve a mood website final logo boards mockup (Mid(Completed) (Completed) November) Design Code base Decide on concept website course logos (Completed) names (Almost (Mid done) November) Otis - Will 10/25/2011 8
Any questions? Comments? Otis - Will 10/25/2011 9
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.