Be the first to like this
Watch the full OnDemand Webcast: http://bit.ly/VoIPVoFI
It seems like just a few short years ago when the growth of VoIP on traditional networks was one of the hottest topics. But VoIP is now in use by just about every company with a network, large or small. And with the growth of 802.11 and Wi-Fi enabled smart phones, the use of voice over Wi-Fi (VoFi) is in hot pursuit.
VoIP has unique, and typically more demanding, requirements for network performance than "traditional" network data. But one network carries all your traffic, both data and voice, so you need one network analysis solution to get an accurate picture of how VoIP is performing and what might be causing call quality degradation. VoIP traffic could be trumping your data traffic, while data traffic can create a log jam for VoIP. You need a single, simultaneous view of ALL network traffic to adequately monitor and troubleshoot overall network performance. Join us as we dive into this topic, working our way from overall requirements for voice transmission on IP networks down to detailed analysis of VoIP performance and even individual VoIP calls, all on highly utilized, high speed networks.
In this web seminar, we will cover:
- Overall VoIP requirements and metrics
- How VoIP (RTP) and data (TCP) coexist
- Unique challenges of VoIP on 10G networks
- Unique challenges of monitoring and analyzing voice over Wi-Fi (VoFi)
You will learn how to:
- Determine if your network is up to the challenge of VoIP/VoFi
- Troubleshoot voice quality issues, even down to individual calls
- Identify conflicts between VoIP and traditional data traffic
- Monitor VoIP on 10G networks in real time