Be the first to like this
Watch the full OnDemand Webcast: http://bit.ly/stopstreaming
Video is the fastest growing data type on the network, any network, and it’s growing at alarming rates. By many analysts’ estimates, video already consumes more than 50% of the bandwidth on many networks, including enterprise networks, and the percentage is only going up. That much bandwidth consumed by a single data type is alarming on its own, but when you consider the unique, time-sensitive nature of video, and the large data streams typically generated, it’s clear that something is going to give on your network.
Join as we “tune into” this explosive growth in video and how it impacts your enterprise network. Is all your video traffic really business oriented? Does video traffic spike around noon? Are you using telepresence? The answers to these questions can have a significant impact on how you address video on your network. If you don’t know the answers, this web seminar will help you find out.
In this web seminar, we will cover:
- Current trends in video over IP
- Unique requirements for delivery of high-quality video
- Conflicting requirements for data and video/voice
- Analyzing video on IP networks
What you will learn:
- How to determine overall video usage on your network
- How to assess the impact of video traffic that is not “business justified”
- How to ensure and monitor high quality video delivery
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.