Omnipliance family - Powerful Precise Affordable
by WildPackets on Nov 20, 2013
- 363 views
In a recent survey by WildPackets, we reconfirmed the obvious – a large majority of you are already supporting 10G networks. But we also uncovered some surprises. It appears that although networks ...
In a recent survey by WildPackets, we reconfirmed the obvious – a large majority of you are already supporting 10G networks. But we also uncovered some surprises. It appears that although networks are moving to 10G (and beyond), network visibility does not seem to be keeping up. Real-time network analysis—until now, recognized as an essential tool for NOCs and IT engineers generally--is seen as no longer a viable option. In the opinions of survey respondents, current network analysis solutions simply lack the flexibility, along with the power, reliability, and accuracy, to address network analysis needs at 10G and beyond.
Join us as we dive into our survey results, and then compare perception and reality. Are network analysis tools really not keeping up with 10G? Is the era of real-time analysis finally over? As data volumes rise, must every forensic search be slow and laborious? Is 10G turning out to be a step forward for network throughput but a step backward for network management?
It's time for an open and honest assessment of what's really possible. We'll dispel the myths, confirm the realities, and present the best techniques available for performing network analysis at 10G and beyond. No more compromising.
In this web seminar, we will cover:
- The state of faster networks
- The myths and realities in high-speed network analysis and forensics
- How to use the latest technologies to meet your network analysis and forensics needs
What you will learn:
- How your colleagues view high-speed network analysis and forensics
- How to scale your network analysis and forensics capabilities as your network scales
- How to eliminate compromises in network analysis and forensics at 10G and beyond
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views