Network Forensics - Your Only Choice at 10G
- 1,223 views
Watch the full OnDemand Webcast: http://bit.ly/networkforensics10G ...
Watch the full OnDemand Webcast: http://bit.ly/networkforensics10G
Network forensics remains one of the hottest topics in network analysis, especially with the exploding deployments of 10 Gigabit (10G) gear. Though often considered for security analysis, especially the identification of network intrusions, network forensics can and should be used for much more general network analysis purposes.
At 10G, real-time network analysis is essentially unmanageable. The only effective way to deal with 10G traffic is to quickly screen incoming data for key network performance indicators and then to store the data for in-depth analysis of small slices of pertinent data as the need arises. Again, this in-depth analysis need not be security oriented – network forensics works equally well in identifying spikes in utilization, drops in VoIP call quality and increased latency, whether network or application. At 10G speeds this isn’t easy to accomplish, but with network forensics you’ll make quick work of it.
In this web seminar, we cover:
- Key technologies used in network forensics
- Applicability of network forensics in analyzing typical network performance issues
- Combining real-time capabilities with network forensics for effective 10G network analysis
What you will learn:
- How to effectively capture and manage 10G traffic for network analysis
- How to use real-time key network performance indicators to identify potential problems
- How to use network forensics to analyze and solve typical network performance issues
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views