1. SIGMA FACTS Date Established – May 19th 2010 Number of Employees – 168 working in 3 shifts. Total installed capacity of 85.000 desktop MB´s or 60.000 notebook MB’s. Expansion plan for 2011 will create room for 137.000 desktop MB´s and 75.000notebook MB’s. Main market segments – Informat and Telecom. Main customers– Positivo Informatica S/A, Ericsson, Compal (ACER). Available production area – 2.000 sq.mt. All environmental and incorporation certificates issued and valid.
2. OPERATIONS FACTS Material utilization used as Top Key Performance Indicator. 2 SMT lines with AOI and SPI inline. Diplan shop floor control with Mobicheck (verifies component PN before feedingon the machine), Level check (provides precise inventory control and flagscomponents necessity on the machine), PCB verify (provides full traceability atcomponent level and boards travelling troughout the line) and Quali check ( provideson time quality and productivity levels as well as controls MSD componentsexposure time, solder paste shelf life, stencil and tooling cycles). Brand new pick and place equipment with electronic feeders as well as newperipheric equipment. ESD floor and environment control. Fast cycle screen printers, double bench router and wave solder machine withultrasonic spray fluxer. Experienced production employees and management team. Top ERP system with warehouse inventory control.
3. Actual Capacity/Capability Condition2 SMT single lines -Line 1 - Glenn loader – UP 3000 Screen Printer - Cammalot Glue Dispenser– JUKIFX-3L – JUKI FX2 – JUKI 2080 – JUKI 2080 with Matrix Tray Changer – Flow ConvectReflow Oven.Line 2 - Glenn Magazine Loader – MPM Momentum HiE Screen Printer – VI 3D SPI –JUKI FX-3L, JUKI FX-3L, JUKI 2080, JUKI 3020 with Matrix Tray Changer – VI 5K AOI -Capacity per Line for Notebook Mother Board and Desktop Mother BoardLine 1 - 40.000 Desktop MB’s/month.Line 2 – 45.000 Desktop MB’s/month.Capability to assemble Top and Bottom in continuous flowLine 1 and 2 combined as a Top and Bottom continuous flow – 60.000 NotebookMB’s per month.Qty of In Circuit Test Machines brand/model1 JET 300 with Digital Cards.
4. SECURITY FACTSInstalled inside a business condominium shared with Ericsson.Electrified fence surounding the entire condominium.24/7 armed surveillance.Metal detectors installed at the facility as well as armed guards search.Located at the main road of the State of São Paulo ( Rod. Pres. Dutra ).Convenium with the city police to perform preventive investigations.
5. QUALITY FACTS ISO certification under implementation – certification expected to November2011. CKD usage of 99.65%. RMA of 0.095% Scrap of 0,139% 100.00% 99.52% 99.62% 99.50% 99.18% 99.13% 99.00% 98.50% 98.00% 97.50% 97.00% SMT ICT PTH FCT
6. ACTUAL LAYOUT
7. 2011 LAYOUTProjected installed capacity running only Notebook MB’s = 85.000/month.Total planned investment of R$5.000.000,00.Projected number of employees = 300 working on 3 shifts.Deadline for instalation = Oct. 2011.
8. ACTUAL EQUIPMENT LISTQty Type Model Manufacturer Capacity Unit Obs 3 Chip shooter FX-3 JUKI 120000 CPH 4 Component placer 3020 - KE-2080 JUKI 50100 CPH 1 Chip shooter FX-2 JUKI 30000 CPH 1 Bare board loader XJ14 JP Oriental 200 BPH 1 Stacker XJ21 JP Oriental 200 BPH 1 Printer UP3000 Speedline 14 Sec. 1 Printer Momentum HiE 125 Speedline 12 Sec. 1 Reflow oven 10 zones. Omniflo 10 Speedline 160 BPH 1 Reflow oven 7 zones. Flowconvect 3 Flowconvect 140 BPH 1 Wave solder Electrovert Vectra Speedline 160 BPH 3 bottom heaters and 2 top heaters 1 Solder Paste Inspection 3D-SPI VI 16 Sec. 1 Linha PTH 08 Postos Flowtrack 160 BPH 2 Linha Touchup 04 Postos Front/Back Flowtrack 200 BPH Total 08 Postos 1 Linha FCT 20 Postos 20 Postos Moveis Flowtrack 188 BPH 1 Linha Packing 02 Postos Flowtrack 200 BPH 1 Automatic Visual Inspection VI5K VI 19 Sec. 1 MDA tester TR-518F TRI 15 Sec. 1 Router GSR-1280 Gtech 15 Sec.
9. ACTUAL PERIFERICS LIST1 BGA rework APR-5000 Metcal 4 BPH1 Xray 160V Nikkon N/A ETA Feb 28th1 PTH component rework 485 HAKKO N/A1 Flash Programer SUFLASH SU3000 900 DPH3 Rework Station (Hot Air) FR803 HAKKO N/A3 Rework Station (Pre-Heater) PCT-103 OKI N/A6 Soldering (Wire) PS-900 OKI N/A1 Osciloscope 60MHZ Tektronix N/A3 Multimeter Serie 800 Fluke N/A1 Microscope Carton 44X Aven N/A1 Traçador de Perfil Super Mole ECD N/A1 Padrão para Perfil de Forno Oven Rider ECD N/A1 Padrão para Perfil de Wave Wave Rider ECD N/A1 Dispensador de Fluídos DX-250 Digital Dispenser OKI N/A1 Contador de Componentes Automatic SMD Chip Counter - Top Point SMtech N/A With Barcode & Zebra6 Impressora Zebra TLP 2844 Zebra N/A1 Impressora Zebra Stripe S4M Zebra N/A5 Wireless Barcode reader MC3090 Motorola N/A1 Geladeira para pasta RE120 Electrolux 120l1 Dry cabinet WD-252209 Wintech 250l1 Vacuum sealer TM-300 Tecmaq N/A1 Baking Oven 420-5D Nova Ética 480l